Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
my favorite character pounding yonkos upside down and sideways rn.

aint zoro suposed to be cutting kaido in pieces? or matter fact zkk?:lulz::lulz:
Don't worry. You will be quiet as a dog once this happens because nothing is closed yet.
Yeah right, Zoro getting clapped by some random scythe due to fodder's interference, Killer matching up against Lawkins, Apoo fighting Lrake (who was place aside with Page One) for 300 chapters
Sanji is definitely on another level :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack:Black Maria's massage and spa was just to wake up Wanji for the real battle
Sanji is trash.
Post automatically merged:

Dude. It's embarrassing. It's only funny a few times. But you keep on rehashing the same thing.
You know I don't care.

Seeing them trying to make up "reasonable" arguments for that weakling is funny af to me.

Why does this bother you? We are not interacting on this matter.

here's what will happen sanji will take the grandmaster to chopper and will fight queen while chopper heals zoro eventually marco gets defeated or leaves for some reason and king attacks sanji but zoro comes in clutch and saves him
Zoro is down.

Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen.
Yamato e luffy vs Kaido
B
my favorite character pounding yonkos upside down and sideways rn.

aint zoro suposed to be cutting kaido in pieces? or matter fact zkk?:lulz::lulz:
We can see the minicut near neck

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmfoa u keep sayin same 2 sentences come up w something else son. Sanji Ls from females and garbo Loda writing dont count.
That's all you can reply with because it hurts ur soul that Zoro did most of the things people predicted him to do.

ZKK will happen.

What will you blame it on then?

Sanji is not walking in the same ballpark dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.