[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a pat on the back i suppose

Fuji is parotting shits since he came in, he must be scum with Beta and Sussop. He voted Sussop for the sake of voting and then switched to another just like what Mango did. And then we have Flower who would never try to grasp the thread unless somebody votes for her. And finally, Sera. I pretty much think, that all them baddies of reds have been outed already.
He voted me sheeping Midnight

That does not convince me at all, expecially since Midnight voting me in a game is a new one and he didn't even specify his reasons

Fuji may rely on WIFOM with the logic of 'why would I sheep Midnight'

Imo it's possible that they are attempting to divert the attention off Usopp who already got so many votes

He voted me sheeping Midnight

That does not convince me at all, expecially since Midnight voting me in a game is a new one and he didn't even specify his reasons

Fuji may rely on WIFOM with the logic of 'why would I sheep Midnight'

Imo it's possible that they are attempting to divert the attention off Usopp who already got so many votes
In this manner of reflection I will tend to agree.
We argued over nothing. He missed a post that connects to my previous statement. When I guide him there, it's been settled. We can call it: Light Sus with each other. LOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.