[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then who did i check?

@Lindltaylor @Seraphoenix what did you guys do last night?
I can’t say atm. I have to wait for something to happen.
do u mind outlining the connection between beta and TAC?

i am 99% confident they r not a team

beta counter claimed TAC's transporter claim by saying hes a transporter too and he doubted town has 2 of those

kindly lets assess situation and let beta go lmao

hes very likely town but was just a bit paranoid last day. today he shud be straight

we cool
He tried very hard to get the vote off TAC to me or T pain and whoever sussed him. If he believed that him claiming redirect also, implicated TAC as sus, he would not have been so adamant that he was likely not sus.
Loool that's because I'm town and Beta is probably town

If we were scummates I'd lynch him asap :pepecafe:
:wellwell: You’re smart enough not to do the same thing and bus him hard again.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Loool it's because he did a panic vote on Pein and Beta counter claimed. It couldn't have been any clearer

YOU were the one who kept calling town dumb and tried to divert from TAC :kaidowhat:

You're such a liar Mango, incredible
I voted TAC because he was acting scummy, but then I saw over half of the players had voted him I was like this ain't right, there was literally no friction. I was frustrated af because I was in the very same situation in the DBZ x OP game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let's pick up where i left off

Vote Lynch FB @Dragomir
That huge wagon on TAC looked way too convenient for me and it looked like to me there was some major bussing going on here. It's like as if scum were joining the sinking ship.

During my catchup Kvothe's interaction around TAC looked way too weird for me and I also noticed TAC was liking her posts. I do remember scum would sometimes like each others posts.

Vote Lynch Kvothe Kingkiller
guys pls dont fight among urselves

its marimo nat or gambit who we looking for

beta and mango r good

leave them

fuji comes later, he is helpful rn. doubt hes scum

I voted TAC because he was acting scummy, but then I saw over half of the players had voted him I was like this ain't right, there was literally no friction. I was frustrated af because I was in the very same situation in the DBZ x OP game.
Whatever Mango, your desperation was palpable. And you are legit setting me up

Vote lynch Mango

Status
Not open for further replies.