[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when mafia performs a kill and gets rolecrushed in the same night the kill will still go through and it will be the next night mafia gets rolecrushed.

I don't think mafia would go so hard to defend a scum buddy like that and most of the time it is town who defends a scum player believing they are town. Sometimes a scum player would defend their scum buddy and that is rare.
i can believe it if its mango.

He started the train on tac, prob got worried that it would go through and tried to derail it. He did that in the garou game.

Seraphoenix on Midnight.

But I processed my action during the day and it worked during the night yes.

However host notified me that my ability was stolen tonight, so I'm not sure if the ability was still processed but I suppose so since I picked the targets during the day.
ok, sorry for getting mad at you

Emil

Certified Memelord
how would changing a vote from a townie to another townie would do any good
tpein wagon was larger, so if they change zem to tpein they could get him lynched
but if they had that ability they would use it to change someone from TAC to tpein, not from usopp to tpein
and as drago stated, it was just host error so dont mind it now

can townies do that or is it a scum thing?
yea they can, but i reckon it would have some limitations in this game size

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I voted myself
why tf would you try and kill me
I seen you vote tac when peeps were saying "town pool if you vote tac" and you were one of the later ones.

If you changed your vote later, I didn't get to see it lol.

now what does that mean
Bandwagon = jumping on a suspect without reson or explanation for your vote.

Rb= role blocked. Your action won't go through.

I think when mafia performs a kill and gets rolecrushed in the same night the kill will still go through and it will be the next night mafia gets rolecrushed.

I don't think mafia would go so hard to defend a scum buddy like that and most of the time it is town who defends a scum player believing they are town. Sometimes a scum player would defend their scum buddy and that is rare.
the kill still fails in that case, according to drago

Zem might be voting me out of spite but I'd like to postulate that she doesn't throw, and Fujishiro stands as a wild card.

I'm rather suspicious of the latest TAC voters, they might have attempted to gain cred since TAC was being set at that time, before the T Pein lynch gained momentum however.

friction early on
but it became a gangbang

luthon cant get past day 1 lmao

Its beneficial for me thats all I will say .
I didnt want to join the tac gangbang
the amount of people on his lynch was a bit too much for me to think he was scum towards the end of the phase
voting anyone else wouldnt lead to a lynch

he doesnt have to push hard
beta's claim put luthon on the outs
you cant deny that.
But FB didn’t think it would. That’s why he pushed for others. So it doesn’t clear him. Especially since he was practically begging for me or T Pein to get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.