[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Whatever Mango, your desperation was palpable. And you are legit setting me up

Vote lynch Mango
Well, hope you didn't put your shoes on today, because I put glue in them.
Anyway, I watched Light D. Lamperouge tonight and guess what.

NATALIJA

was the only one who visited him.

I wonder what that means.

Zemmi

GodMommie
So here we stand with Nat and Mango, one of them are scum. Because one of them are completely lying here.

I was alraedy suspcious of both of them when the dp started because of how the votes went yesterday, I felt like maybe mango was trying to save him no matter how stupid I would personally think that was if I was sum and Nat because I felt like she was trying to get me to start a different train yesterday. However, I did vote my choice and not go with the group onto T-Pein.

I would lean to it being more Nat that Mango atm, simply because why would Mango do that if he was scum knowing he would be booted the instance Nat ended up being town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So here we stand with Nat and Mango, one of them are scum. Because one of them are completely lying here.

I was alraedy suspcious of both of them when the dp started because of how the votes went yesterday, I felt like maybe mango was trying to save him no matter how stupid I would personally think that was if I was sum and Nat because I felt like she was trying to get me to start a different train yesterday. However, I did vote my choice and not go with the group onto T-Pein.

I would lean to it being more Nat that Mango atm, simply because why would Mango do that if he was scum knowing he would be booted the instance Nat ended up being town.
I am with utmost certainty telling you that I watched Light D. Lamperouge and natalija was the sole visitor.
There's already been bussing suspicions around here, chances of there being more than 1 redirector is slim.

You don't have to trust me, but my results aren't lying.

Natalija only swapped TAC because she wanted to save face.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am with utmost certainty telling you that I watched Light D. Lamperouge and natalija was the sole visitor.
There's already been bussing suspicions around here, chances of there being more than 1 redirector is slim.

You don't have to trust me, but my results aren't lying.

Natalija only swapped TAC because she wanted to save face.
I never said I didn't believe you. Just that the fact that one is lying and one is not. I already even said I leaned with you being the truther.

i asked drago and he said rolecrushed mafia CANNOT faction kill
so natalija is immune or mango is lying
I think when mafia performs a kill and gets rolecrushed in the same night the kill will still go through and it will be the next night mafia gets rolecrushed.

Mango tried really fucking hard to derail from tac. Sounded like frustrated scum being mad at townies for voting tac on a dumb reason when I had reasons to believe tac was scum.

Nat could've bussed tac there
I don't think mafia would go so hard to defend a scum buddy like that and most of the time it is town who defends a scum player believing they are town. Sometimes a scum player would defend their scum buddy and that is rare.

Also on a serious note if I were a player I would not vote Finalbeta so easily and even sheep like that.

Those voters reek scum right now, that's my presumable guess at least.

That's a poor excuse at the time I vote, tac had 4 votes and usopp had 3. There was friction.
friction early on
but it became a gangbang

luthon cant get past day 1 lmao
Yes that’s why Beta as pushing so hard for the TAC lynch :seriously:
Why did you change vote to yourself instead of TAC btw?
Its beneficial for me thats all I will say .
I didnt want to join the tac gangbang
the amount of people on his lynch was a bit too much for me to think he was scum towards the end of the phase
voting anyone else wouldnt lead to a lynch

he doesnt have to push hard
beta's claim put luthon on the outs
you cant deny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.