[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 6 - Naruto: Mafia Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
i can believe it if its mango.

He started the train on tac, prob got worried that it would go through and tried to derail it. He did that in the garou game.
True, that did happen.
However I voted TAC because of several reasons, I felt like he wasn't acting as his usual self, and he also threadbanned me for petty reasons, and more.
However upon seeing that over the majority of players had voted him by sheeping T-pein I was immensely mad as the votes had no pushback, and T-pein made me go absolute nuts as he was the most obnoxious piece of work I'd encountered in a good long while.
I was pissed, because I was in a very similar situation in the last game I was in, and people were trying to conspire that I was Cell and all that bs.
I found it exceedingly unlikely that a mafia role would be voted by that huge of a margin.

True, that did happen.
However I voted TAC because of several reasons, I felt like he wasn't acting as his usual self, and he also threadbanned me for petty reasons, and more.
However upon seeing that over the majority of players had voted him by sheeping T-pein I was immensely mad as the votes had no pushback, and T-pein made me go absolute nuts as he was the most obnoxious piece of work I'd encountered in a good long while.
I was pissed, because I was in a very similar situation in the last game I was in, and people were trying to conspire that I was Cell and all that bs.
I found it exceedingly unlikely that a mafia role would be voted by that huge of a margin.
When i came into the thread there was a clear pushback between tac and usopp. I trusted my gut and trusted usopp which btw i hinted to @Go D. Usopp ™ what i was going to do at night.

Now the question is did anyone rolecrush nat. if someone did then she couldnt have killed light.

Mango has in general hardly any reason to be lying about a result at this stage of the game it would cost him too much and I don't think he was presumably tackled with.

tf is this bandwagon comment
I made my case on tac early on with the argument on midnight
just because I voted later than others doesnt mean I bandwagoned
read my post ffs and dont just read watakuri's back.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I did full claim D1, I just made it cryptic af.
With Itachi gone I find it hard to believe I will be penalized for my claim.

I'm Hijikata Hinata.
Basically just a glorified LO

I seen you vote tac when peeps were saying "town pool if you vote tac" and you were one of the later ones.

If you changed your vote later, I didn't get to see it lol.

Bandwagon = jumping on a suspect without reson or explanation for your vote.

Rb= role blocked. Your action won't go through.
oh well i had a solid reason alright...

its logical.. Tpein's claimed that he's a townie and was making a strong pool if i hadn't joined the pool i'd be in a minority and a possible lynch..

i also joined the pool to investigate the pool itself.. but now brain is going brrr with the accusations being fired left and right..

a move done for a longevity in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.