Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is so confused right now, he dont know what to do with all of these characters.
He dont want to defeat calamities for a potential fight against Big Mom pirates. Because, if SHs defeats F6 and calamities then they will be injured, and it will be easy for sweet commanders and BMP to defeat SHs. What a mess, and we were told it will be better than Marineford. :gokulaugh:
I'm not sure how Wano being chaotic is an issue if you're going to compare it to the heated war arc that practically wrapped everything up with friendly handshakes after Shanks randomly showed up.

Zoro with Enma and Conqueror’s Haki and Ashura was definitely (good deal) stronger than post Udon Luffy.

But post Conqueror’s Haki Luffy high diffs current Zoro.

The weirdest thing about Zoro is thst in a way his full potential is still not fully known as Zoro was on verge of death when he scarred Kaido.

How long does Ashura last..How strong is fresh Ashura Zoro..Yada Yada yada..
overall lets say
Luffy 100 Zoro 98 Sanji 68
With Zoro around Luffy, it feels like OP has 2 MCs :kayneshrug:

Insulting them doesn't make you correct nor helping situation though.
My apologies.

Plus your side haven't answer why would King turn his attention to injured guy compare to guy he fought early and stop their plans with Momo and sees him a very much threat?
Why is King not going after Momo right now instead of engaging Marco? He can just fly away and accomplish his task, no? You know why? Because he understands that marco is a major threat that must not be free to do as he pleases.

Injured? Zoro can be healed unless you think he's done for the arc. I am not a prophet who can tell you how the fight will eventually happen. I can only tell you why Zoro will find the villains strongest subordinate as he has done in almost every major arc.

As for why King stops fighting Marco. This is his current predicament. Marco has lost a lot of stamina. Perospero has noticed that Marco's not in a good state right now. Chances are, Marco will be blindsided by Perospero. Marco has lost a lot of stamina holding off Queen abd King.

Plus why nerfed himself not to fly after we seen him he is more aerial combat? Plus why would Queen not go after Zoro after he mess up his side and try to attack him? I feel given Queen will attack Chopper and him given situation especially circumstance to want to go after them.

Got check on the possibilities around, not just your side.
Who says King has to nerf himself? Why must King not fly while he's engaging Zoro? He can do as he pleases.

As for Queen, are you ignoring the history that he seems to have a history with judge? Do you think that was mentioned just for it to be dropped by Oda? That isn't brought back up unless Sanji fights Queen. Say Zoro fights Queen. When is Queen bringing up Judge again?

Just look at Oda's pattern and things become much easier. Luffy fights the boss, Zoro fights the strongest subordinate, sanji fights the second strongest.

Zoro fought Kaku who also had a long neck. That wpuld also be weird if he fights someone just like that.

And we're suppose to assume that Zoro takes him on and Sanji fights the strongest subordinate who has a japanese blade for a weapon just because King can fly? Come on, buddy. :/

Your side and yourself believe Zoro was going to kill him, so that where it come from cause you said 'He hasn't use his full power' which was 'Asura' and it shown it didn't stop Kaido at all, not even harm him much compare to what Luffy is doing.

Again your not making sense at all and stop headcannon on Zoro beating Kaido when Luffy vs Kaido has the most sense on why it be.

Not really, Sanji facing YC helps put them on same level given a person who was 5 vs 1 fight and need Law's help to move around. Get of 'Ws and Ls', Kid. You got no backing if you can't admit fault on a theory that been debunked.
My Side got the feats your side got the Lssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Plus I dont lie and twist peoples words like you do, you misunderstand the concept of ZKK vs Zoro going full 1v1 and beating kaido. Why do you lie moe

Last edited:
King doesn’t deserve any respect
Sanji mid diffing him
Watch your mouth

King is Sanji's first possible extreme diff fight. The man is a Low Top-Tier that treats Yonkos like jokes. What yall are not gonna do is be retarded like the Zoro fans and start calling the strongest YC1 a mid-diff fight. Z-tards are living off those pathetic roof-top feats, they need to say King is a mid-diff to make themselves feel better.

Sanji vs King is gon happen. For now it must be our duty as Leg bois to protect King from all slander. We cannot join in on it.

Watch your mouth

King is Sanji's first possible extreme diff fight. The man is a Low Top-Tier that treats Yonkos like jokes. What yall are not gonna do is be retarded like the Zoro fans and start calling the strongest YC1 a mid-diff fight. Z-tards are living off those pathetic roof-top feats, they need to say King is a mid-diff to make themselves feel better.

Sanji vs King is gon happen. For now it must be our duty as Leg bois to protect King from all slander. We cannot join in on it.
I clown King for is incompetency, not his fighting skills

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
King literally hasnt been incompetent thus far. It's just Oda's obssession with hiding Hybrids, is what's making him struggle with Marco.

Queen's fatass is literally turning his allies into enemies lmao.
King's a victim of poor writing, like Big Mom. He's being sidelined so weaker, irrelevant characters can shine.

King literally hasnt been incompetent thus far. It's just Oda's obssession with hiding Hybrids, is what's making him struggle with Marco.

Queen's fatass is literally turning his allies into enemies lmao.
Queen is incompetent too, don’t get it twisted
King has been ordering the whole time to kill Momo
The same Momo who he let escape

Status
Not open for further replies.