Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It never said "heal" it was just the heat that was fighting the virus so far unless i've missed something about his power :few:
It was boosting their metabolism if I'm not mistaken and their own body's heat fought the virus. Basically it used their own energy to keep the body temperature constant or atleast try to hence once they were out of stamina, the Oni-Virus would spread again. Not sure what good it'll do to Zoro. Obviously it'll help but not like the flames with the virus.

Big Mom came cuz she is pissed with Luffy and the Strawhats, what she didn't realized is that she isn't on her prime anymore, and she needs her sons to do things for her while she eats and sleep the whole day, just a crazy ass powerful gammer
Now she cares more about Kid than Luffy but came all the way for Luffy
But nice insult to her :cheers:

If zoro ends up defeating king 1v1 with 20 bones broken i'd ask oda to just give the title of pirate king to zoro because it will mean that the dude is literally invicible. And marco magical healing out of nowhere would be a worse ass pull than big mom's motherly mod. :milaugh:
Depends on how it's explained. Zoro has pretty insane recovery so if all it took was a little Marco doping, then that's fine. As long as there are consequences after.

Funny thing, Hawkins said Luffy AND Zoro had a 19% chance to survive the month. It's only been 2 weeks. I expect Kaido to go down by the morning, however I DO expect Luffy and Zoro to recover for basically 2 weeks before they leave Wano

Have not you read what Yamato said about Luffy's 1 v1 against Kaido?
yeah I did if the crew is sure then there win this a sheme in OP
Post automatically merged:

He will win, but with some help, dont you agree? Yamator will aid him.
this arc is already bullshit stretched, full of plot armours , asspulls and so on
Yamato is his daughter so Oda wants to make it dramatic when Kaido loses and Yamato brings the emotion thing in it thats all

They tell him Kinemon is already going to save Momonosuke so Sanji doesn't need to go there.

Think this is a misdirect, Sanji will still go after Momo. Izou and Kawa will take Zoro to Live Floor but run into Hiyori and leave him with her.
l'm thinking that too. Especially now with Yamato leaving Momo, I feel Kinemon is far too weak to protect Momo. I think Oda wants Sanji to protect the father/adoptive son duo.

Sanji has been only caring about them since the raid started

And his interest in there predicament was set-up since PH.

As of now....I call bullshit on Sanji not going to them eventually. He's only been caring about them since Onigashma part started.

976 -989 = Only cared about Momo
990 -1005 = Only cared about Kinemon
1006 -1012 = Wanted to help both, (chose Momo tho).

Sanji will come in clutch and save both of them from King is what I'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.