Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It accelerates personal healing. Whitebeard was already sickly and dying. Zoro's personal recovery should way faster than old man whitebeards at this point. Not to mention he wasnt stabbed through the chest, magma fisted through the chest, nor had his face punched off.
that sphynx he healed was still taking a lot of time to heal

Nah Yamato will help against Kaido
Someone hack your account lol? If things are changing for you, why can't you be open to things changing further? We can't confirm Yamato vs Kaido immediately because she's not on the roof yet.

If Inu can't handle Jack alone, there's literally no one else around to help him.

I expect Yamato to go help Kaido, but someone needs to take care of Jack first, and since virtually every executive now seems to be confirmed to a strawhat, Yamato makes the most sense. It could happen after Kaido too, who knows.

With the Scabbards splitting up and Denjiro's destination kept secret, I think he'll help Franky against Sasaki (though Franky doesn't really need much help).

Kinemon and Kiku against Kanjuro to protect Momo seems fitting. Kiku's trying to make up for her failure and Kinemon vs Kanjuro makes plenty of sense given what they've been through in the New World before the betrayal.

Neku vs Perospero might end up a 1v1 since Neku's described as running ahead of the group and Shishilian isn't described as up and ready to assist, seems more like he just informed Neku but can't go along. I expect Neku to take Perospero off Marco's hand then significantly injure him but inevitably I see Carrot putting him down.

Inu should be on the floor by now after the Jack fight. Perhaps he'll be fine but Jack might show off his hybrid soon and after that, it's over. Maybe Izo and Kawamatsu will assist Sanji at the Live Floor and try to stall the Calamities while Marco and Chopper help Zoro. I think Hiyori will go after Orochi herself soon (though Raizo and Fukurokuju will be there as well).

Nope Odas writing is terrible atm

Nah its over bro

Zoro vs Orochi incoming

We lost

Lolda did us dirty

Its a fact man
Wtf bro :whitepress:

We are still far from the end, the fights are only starting to take shape, how can you predict something? Zoro has all his bones broken we still don't know what Oda will do with him but if you think he will just take care of Orochi you dream

Zoro is for the moment the only one who can not fight anymore, it is not normal that Oda puts him out first, he is going to do something huge again you will see

disappointed with you

With the Scabbards splitting up and Denjiro's destination kept secret, I think he'll help Franky against Sasaki (though Franky doesn't really need much help).

Kinemon and Kiku against Kanjuro to protect Momo seems fitting. Kiku's trying to make up for her failure and Kinemon vs Kanjuro makes plenty of sense given what they've been through in the New World before the betrayal.

Neku vs Perospero might end up a 1v1 since Neku's described as running ahead of the group and Shishilian isn't described as up and ready to assist, seems more like he just informed Neku but can't go along. I expect Neku to take Perospero off Marco's hand then significantly injure him but inevitably I see Carrot putting him down.

Inu should be on the floor by now after the Jack fight. Perhaps he'll be fine but Jack might show off his hybrid soon and after that, it's over. Maybe Izo and Kawamatsu will assist Sanji at the Live Floor and try to stall the Calamities while Marco and Chopper help Zoro. I think Hiyori will go after Orochi herself soon (though Raizo and Fukurokuju will be there as well).
I think Denjiro helping Franky might make a little sense since Sasaki and WsW seem to be similar in strength. It gives Jinbe the advantage as a stronger strawhat since he'll have his own full fight.

I don't expect Denjiro to be the deciding reason, but I do expect him to give Sasaki a reason to use his sword more.

If Zoro is still able to wake up and talk after all that shit, the injury can't be all that bad. At best he's at injured as Kinemon after Kaidou boinked his head
So if Hiyori/Toki can heal the Scabbards to the point of being able to fight, then for sure Zoro can still be healed to that extent.

l'm thinking that too. Especially now with Yamato leaving Momo, I feel Kinemon is far too weak to protect Momo. I think Oda wants Sanji to protect the father/adoptive son duo.

Sanji has been only caring about them since the raid started

And his interest in there predicament was set-up since PH.

As of now....I call bullshit on Sanji not going to them eventually. He's only been caring about them since Onigashma part started.

976 -989 = Only cared about Momo
990 -1005 = Only cared about Kinemon
1006 -1012 = Wanted to help both, (chose Momo tho).

Sanji will come in clutch and save both of them from King is what I'm thinking.
Sure, Sanji saving Momo and clashing with King must have a reason, King is going to search for them as he said that killing Momonosuke would play a very important role on defeating the Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.