Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I hope so.

Can you also tell Zoro about ZKK ?

Zoro: "It seems he's understood something. He will surely win!!"
No need for hope for the inevitable. :goyea:
1) Cutting Fire
2) Enma (the sword itself is a PU, because no other sword was able to draw out Zoro's Haki as Enma did. So, it gave a boost to his attacking power).
1. Not really a PU... Circumstantial benefit in Wano to save Luffy's ass a couple of times but nothing more than that...
None of Zoro's future opponents use fire...
2. Sure but it seems to be another circumstantial thing if he leaves Wano without it considering that nobody else has Kaido's body... His attacking power was already good enough for the end game but Kaido is an exception.

Law knows that Sanji is so competent that let himself get carried by Sanji and asked Sanji to patch up Zoro
Anyways broken bones or whatever, people should stop using real life logic to fictional shonen manga. Zoro can just heal whenever the plot required or can do wonders with broken bones as if they won't matter if Oda thinks he didn't wank Zoro enough. Obviously there will be more Japanese wank. Never ever seen any side characters like scabbards get more shine than any other arc relevant side characters.
This time i think it's very different tho, the fact that Zoro is too hurt/with bones broken has been mentioned for more than one chapter, it's not like Sanji hurting his leg then don't giving a shit about it for the whole arc, or Luffy getting pierced by Katakuri for example. It's explicit that he needs a time to get healed

The business Is Oden and Tokis prophecies, I can’t see Kaido going down in a one v one fight. It would make the upcoming fights much more boring if Luffy can already one v one the worlds strongest creature. If a group fight will occur, why would it not be the prophecies that Oden and Toki said would take out Kaido.
Ok I see but what makes you think the 9 shadows will be the strawhats?

They are already 10 and Yamato will probably join too later.

No need for hope for the inevitable. :goyea:

1. Not really a PU... Circumstantial benefit in Wano to save Luffy's ass a couple of times but nothing more than that...
None of Zoro's future opponents use fire...
2. Sure but it seems to be another circumstantial thing if he leaves Wano without it considering that nobody else has Kaido's body... His attacking power was already good enough for the end game but Kaido is an exception.
Okay, If you think Enma, the sword itself, is not a PU, then there is no point in discussing it. Good day.

Honestly my biggest worry is Chopper.

Regardless of what happens on the floor (now that it seems Zoro and Sanji will have their Calamity fights), I just hope chopper gets a defining matchup like everyone else.

Like I'm not worried about Usopp because he's with Nami and chances are they tag Ulti, OR Page 1 gets his head out of the ground. But Chopper clearly is just outmatched here. Honestly there are only 2 realistic routes for him:

- Somehow he ends up on the 2nd floor and helps Nami/Usopp keep Page 1 away while they fight Ulti

- Queen somehow controls Drake and Chopper ends up being forced to fight Drake.

These are the 2 F6 members that are "technically" available, but I just hope that Chopper doesn't get shafted while literally every other strawhats is about to have defining matchups to improve themselves.
The numbers

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Law knows that Sanji is so competent that let himself get carried by Sanji and asked Sanji to patch up Zoro

This time i think it's very different tho, the fact that Zoro is too hurt/with bones broken has been mentioned for more than one chapter, it's not like Sanji hurting his leg then don't giving a shit about it for the whole arc, or Luffy getting pierced by Katakuri for example. It's explicit that he needs a time to get healed
Zoro always fights his 1v1s while nerfed:goatasure:

Depends on how it's explained. Zoro has pretty insane recovery so if all it took was a little Marco doping, then that's fine. As long as there are consequences after.

Funny thing, Hawkins said Luffy AND Zoro had a 19% chance to survive the month. It's only been 2 weeks. I expect Kaido to go down by the morning, however I DO expect Luffy and Zoro to recover for basically 2 weeks before they leave Wano
I think that 19% may include marine and other forces' intrusion of Wano. So the last 2 weeks may not be resting.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I still think the part about Sanji carrying Law and Zoro is just because they appeared above him and basically dropped on him. Not like he actually carried them for a while or anything. Just Zoro.
Sanji doing some Samwise work over here.
:stealthblack:
A real hero.

True, that is another point. I do still hope that the "1" number is competent and can talk. My only issue with this is that they've been hidden up until this point. Usually Oda likes to characterize main villains before defeating them.

The longer he's gone on with ignoring the numbers, the less confident I am in them being any imposing threat at all, but I'd be happy to be wrong

Wel zoro isn't sanji, even with all those broken bones zoro could scarring kaido :kayneshrug:
Who says he’s going to live though... Zoro is the jesus of One Piece, he’s on a cross... he died for the sins of humanity Lol
Post automatically merged:

Nobody lost the fight, it was a tie, they needed to leave due to the lethal gas coming in the room they were fighting, and Vergo had to accomplish his mission
That’s not the point I’m making

sanji was broken for vergo leg and bomb while zoro has stopped (a few) the strongest attack in one piece for now
That’s not the point I’m making too

Ok I see but what makes you think the 9 shadows will be the strawhats?

They are already 10 and Yamato will probably join too later.
Because of what Oden said right before hand:

“Over 20 years ahead of us there will be a massive war, terrible enough to split the seas themselves. In other words in another 20 years, the primary figures of this Great War will muscle their way into the new world! They are the ones who can strike down Kaido!”

No other pirates in Wano muscled there way into the new World 20 years from this message. The straw hats will be the primary figures of this Great War which will split the seas. The reverse Sabaody order (to me) means that rather than it ending with the straw hats being separated, this reverse order will lead to the nine of the pre timeskip straw hat reconvening to fight together like they failed two years ago

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who says he’s going to live though... Zoro is the jesus of One Piece, he’s on a cross... he died for the sins of humanity Lol

That’s not the point I’m making

That’s not the point I’m making too
thing is after the fight with vergo sanji himself admitted that if the fight kept going he would lose

I told you Sure... You didnt realize that I agreed or what?
Also, it is only a PU when it hathers haki which happened only in 1002 and 1003 which achieved nothing.
Killing of Kaido could be attributed to it tho.
Sure, I agree. I was enraged at LuffyMazino's comment. So I misunderstood yours too. Zoro was already strong. Enma just have it a boost. Sure, Zoro had to master it, but still Enma is a superior sword that he trained to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.