Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could list them.
All I see is Enma which didnt do anything in the end and even that is only when Zoro pours haki into it which happened in 1002 and 1003 which is basically nothing.
1) Cutting Fire
2) Enma (the sword itself is a PU, because no other sword was able to draw out Zoro's Haki as Enma did. So, it gave a boost to his attacking power).

Wtf bro :whitepress:

We are still far from the end, the fights are only starting to take shape, how can you predict something? Zoro has all his bones broken we still don't know what Oda will do with him but if you think he will just take care of Orochi you dream

Zoro is for the moment the only one who can not fight anymore, it is not normal that Oda puts him out first, he is going to do something huge again you will see

disappointed with you
He will kill Kaido once his named chapter comes

Anyways broken bones or whatever, people should stop using real life logic to fictional shonen manga. Zoro can just heal whenever the plot required or can do wonders with broken bones as if they won't matter if Oda thinks he didn't wank Zoro enough. Obviously there will be more Japanese wank. Never ever seen any side characters like scabbards get more shine than any other arc relevant side characters.

Honestly my biggest worry is Chopper.

Regardless of what happens on the floor (now that it seems Zoro and Sanji will have their Calamity fights), I just hope chopper gets a defining matchup like everyone else.

Like I'm not worried about Usopp because he's with Nami and chances are they tag Ulti, OR Page 1 gets his head out of the ground. But Chopper clearly is just outmatched here. Honestly there are only 2 realistic routes for him:

- Somehow he ends up on the 2nd floor and helps Nami/Usopp keep Page 1 away while they fight Ulti

- Queen somehow controls Drake and Chopper ends up being forced to fight Drake.

These are the 2 F6 members that are "technically" available, but I just hope that Chopper doesn't get shafted while literally every other strawhats is about to have defining matchups to improve themselves.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Anyways broken bones or whatever, people should stop using real life logic to fictional shonen manga. Zoro can just heal whenever the plot required or can do wonders with broken bones as if they won't matter if Oda thinks he didn't wank Zoro enough. Obviously there will be more Japanese wank. Never ever seen any side characters like scabbards get more shine than any other arc relevant side characters.
fighting while wounded has always been zoro's specialty:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.