Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I did if the crew is sure then there win this a sheme in OP
Post automatically merged:

this arc is already bullshit stretched, full of plot armours , asspulls and so on
Yamato is his daughter so Oda wants to make it dramatic when Kaido loses and Yamato brings the emotion thing in it thats all
Yamato has to fight with Kaido at some point. As she said, she wants to defeat him or something like that. So, I think she will go to the roof.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nope Odas writing is terrible atm

Nah its over bro

Zoro vs Orochi incoming

We lost

Lolda did us dirty

Its a fact man
You give up too easily, i already expected this yamato was definitely confronting kaido at some point. Did you think wano would be over without them interacting? Oda left kaen a mistery for a reason

Yamato needs to cut ties with Kaido and chose Luffy over him. I expected her to arrive on the roof eventually. Maybe Yamato vs heavily injured Jack will happen before that. Either way, Luffy's still doing pretty much all the work.

l'm thinking that too. Especially now with Yamato leaving Momo, I feel Kinemon is far too weak to protect Momo. I think Oda wants Sanji to protect the father/adoptive son duo.

Sanji has been only caring about them since the raid started

And his interest in there predicament was set-up since PH.

As of now....I call bullshit on Sanji not going to them eventually. He's only been caring about them since Onigashma part started.

976 -989 = Only cared about Momo
990 -1005 = Only cared about Kinemon
1006 -1012 = Wanted to help both, (chose Momo tho).

Sanji will come in clutch and save both of them from King is what I'm thinking.
No wrong dont forget Sanji is a secret okama and has woman side in him thats the reason :suresure:

If Marco can heal current Zoro, doesn’t that make MF a complete joke? Marco never even tries healing WB during the war
It accelerates personal healing. Whitebeard was already sickly and dying. Zoro's personal recovery should way faster than old man whitebeards at this point. Not to mention he wasnt stabbed through the chest, magma fisted through the chest, nor had his face punched off.

Status
Not open for further replies.