Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro's line in this chapter is no difference than this. He trusted in Luffy to win. But it didn't mean Zoro wouldn't shine again in the arc. Like this panel for example. It was followed by the greatest Zoro's moment in history.
Have faith my brothers :finally:
Imagine how good it's gonna be Sanji's moment this arc :kata::cheers::funky:

Glad looks like a skipable midpiece chapter. See‘ya until the next spoilers are going to be dropped.

Oda definitively ruined the fights under the roof(which he also did with his unrealistic bs powerscale on the roof), but I was so hyped for Jinbe vs Who‘s Who and Franky vs Sasaki..., but he done them dirty. Would have love to see xDrake and Brook vs Jack...
He did exactly the same with Carrot Vs Perospero xD
Oda has played soooo dirty against them xD

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yh but with the stress of everything going on, he probably had a lot of drunken nights. One day Kiku hit on Drunk Kinemon, and he just did it. And now Kiku is his side-piece.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs Orochi
That probably explained his pathethic showing against Kaido. Instead of training, he is out there piping Kiku smh:seriously:

Big Mom is defintely gonna become an ally. Nami attacks Ulti for her and defends her friend Tama.

Then she'll go to the Live Performance stage with Tama, fight Queen and then get poisoned with the plague. Then she'll get saved by Chopper, and then her friendship with the SHs will be solidified.
At this point you just need to stop. She literally said she’s not an ally.

Ulti: "Shut up!
After I'm finished with Big Mom, you guys are next!!"

Big Mom is enraged and steps in front of Ulti.

Big Mom: "How dare you hurt my friend!?"

Ulti: "How dare you hurt my brother!?"

:myman:Ulti is goated

"But suddenly, Nami jumps at Ulti and hits her with a thunderbolt, knocking Ulti to the ground."
A surprise attack, Franky and Robin did the same to Maria and Sasaki :sanjimeh:now is Nami's turn

Status
Not open for further replies.