Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad::josad:nice try mate, after you sanji fans wanked king for months all you have left is hide as we laugh in your faces for taking the opponent you thought was yours:milaugh:
We already know Queen is = or near equal and have no problem with him as Sanji's rival, but king is >>> for Sanji
You have no feats of King but just want him for Zoro because of the name :)

People accepting Zoro vs king already?ΒΏ:chirstsad::saden:
I wanted to have fun, plez continue with Sanji versos kingk
It's been a slow, painful switch for some people lmao. ZKK fans and Sanji v King fans alike.

We are now at the point where both are heading to the performance floor and it becomes undeniable that this is essentially the next step, unless you are part of a select few of "special" fans who think its not going down like that somehow still.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
We already know Queen is = or near equal and have no problem with him as Sanji's rival, but king is >>> for Sanji
You have no feats of King but just want him for Zoro because of the name :)
honestly once i saw zoro step on the rooftop i didn't want king anymore like i did before especially since no one under the roof is looking good.
But i always knew king was a possibility because of simple pattern following, Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest guy, and that guy now happens to be king.
It was you sanji fans and your hopeless crusade against queen who wanted king more than anything.

Also the zoro fans who shit on Kidd, now he gets to take down a yonkou, indubitably proving he's stronger.
LMAO he'll never take her down solo. Like I'll bet anything on that.

People were talking about Sabaody references and I've long suspected Law and Kid together would give her the pacifista treatment

Also, I wanted Zoro vs King in the beginning. It's admittedly not as cool as beheading Kaido but that's the best solo win in the series thus far.

LMAO he'll never take her down solo. Like I'll bet anything on that.

People were talking about Sabaody references and I've long suspected Law and Kid together would give her the pacifista treatment

Also, I wanted Zoro vs King in the beginning. It's admittedly not as cool as beheading Kaido but that's the best solo win in the series thus far.
Excellent, we've entered the phase of acceptance for one ZKK'er.

It's been a slow, painful switch for some people lmao. ZKK fans and Sanji v King fans alike.

We are now at the point where both are heading to the performance floor and it becomes undeniable that this is essentially the next step, unless you are part of a select few of "special" fans who think its not going down like that somehow still.
ZKK was only a bonus for me personally i don't think chance of it happening is dead yet though Zoro still remains best man to lay Kaido to rest. He is not the kind of guy you can just imprison after getting defeated like all other opponent luffy has faced so far we will see

Which he won't be soon enough, hence why he's already bandaged as they head to the performance floor to 2 doctors, one who has accelerated healing abilities.
if so why didn't Whitebeard heal by Marco.Its really so ridiculous. if something like that happen, nobody is satisfied. If Zoro will beats yc1 with injuries. :(
Marco heals Zoro and problem solved.
Its ridiculuos. Then let it go to the roof Marco for Luffy and keep healing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.