General & Others Do Zoro fans still want King ?

Do Zoro fans still want King ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 38.7%

• Total voters
They obviously do. I told them at some point they would have begged for a 1 vs 1.

Imo there are three possible scenarios ahead of Zoro:
- Hiyori treats him, Orochi attacks them but Zoro is too wounded to move so Hiyori has to fight him. Atome point Orochi is about to kill her and Zoro uses CoC consciously to defeat Orochi.
After the strawhats fights, Chopper and Marco help Zoro and he kills Kaido over the flower capital after Luffy defeated him.
- Chopper treats him, Queen defeats Drake, Apoo, Ice Oni Chopper and Kawamatsu and tries to finish off Chopper. Zoro intervenes and uses CoC to defeat Queen messed up from the previous fights.
- Chopper treats him, Sanji fights a prolonged 1 vs 2 against Queen and King (the 5 remaining Numbers entered the live floor) and at some point Zoro gets up and fights alongside Sanji.

In no scenario Zoro is fighting in a 1 vs 1 a calamity. He fought for chapters already.
The first scenario is the only one that gives the Hiyori-Zoro-Orochi plotline a proper ending and doesn't waste chapters about the virus and Drake treason so it's the most probable one.
And if he defeated a calamity, he wouldn't kill Kaido for sure.

Not the true fans. Zoro did more than enough already. Has nothing to proof. Already saw 1012? Look his state. This can't happen.
There are 10 members of Mugiwaras. Let Sanji do something. Whole timeskip he didn't a shit, he has to do it now. Jinbei is claiming his position as 3rd strongest Mugiwara just behind Luffy. Zoro is the untouchable first one.

This thread has nothing to do with ZKK. I just wanna see how many of my Zoro peeps still want Daddy King ? Since I'm seeing everywhere Zoro fans getting excited for King.....

So im interested how many of yall want Zoro vs King ?
Post automatically merged:

Ugh I gotta do this again...
Nah King is like a very cheap consolation prize but he must at least get that for it to make sense.

Lets say Zoro in broken bones Condition defeats King..the feat still won't come close to scarring Kaido and Hakai but its something

Nah King is like a very cheap consolation prize but he must at least get that for it to make sense.

Lets say Zoro in broken bones Condition defeats King..the feat still won't come close to scarring Kaido and Hakai but its something
King feels too underdogish for the standard of Zoro's presumable overall power level...

Of course the entity of the fighting conditions can be very decisive in establishing how worthy the fight can be for example, but I think King will most likely be taken on by someone else.
What if, instead of King, Zoro helps out Kidd and possibly Law against Big Mom?

He won’t. Odas recreating Kidd and law on saboady.

It’s also straw hats vs beast pirates not straw hats vs big mom pirates.

It will also eventually turn into luffy and Kidd vs big mom and kaido.

Oda is not drawing zoro cut down a woman bro what are you talking about
Well, Roof Piece showed that neither Kidd nor Law had the AP to hurt Big Mom and having Zoro around fixes that.

Besides, what's with this Kidd vs Big Mom deal? Kidd has not shown any mastery of Ryuo, let alone promises of advanced CoC. Literally the only chance he got is if he can push Big Mom to the seas and the last time that attempt was made, he needed help from others.

Zoro, Kidd, and Law teaming up to push BM to the seas doesn't sound bad, tbh.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What if, instead of King, Zoro helps out Kidd and possibly Law against Big Mom?
Well it will be important to find out how long it shall take for Zoro to recover and what will occur with Big Mom in the meantime. As a matter of fact there's nothing preventing that for sure, of course if I had to put my cents I would suggest Zoro to probably simply off Kaido and call it a day, then who knows. Would Big Mom eventually be defeated after Kaido is or earlier? I have a feeling she will more probably either be defeated in a PIS way probably later, or escape and probably dealt with by Luffy another time.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oda is probably gna use King to strengthen Zoro's CoC. I personally don't see the point but Oda knows best I guess.
I still don't understand Oda's thought process here. Fight the main boss, leave the main boss to go fight his underling and then come back later to finish the main boss. He shoulda let him continue doing his thing on the rooftop and let Sanji, Marco and the Scabbards deal with the commanders.

Oda is probably gna use King to strengthen Zoro's CoC. I personally don't see the point but Oda knows best I guess.
I still don't understand Oda's thought process here. Fight the main boss, leave the main boss to go fight his underling and then come back later to finish the main boss. He shoulda let him continue doing his thing on the rooftop and let Sanji, Marco and the Scabbards deal with the commanders.
Zoro will heal and come back to face Kaido or help beat bm

I just want to see Zoro clash weapons with someone so King is basically the only real hope I have at the moment. But I doubt it would be an all out fight.

We've already seen Zoro destroy his body and push past it's limit against Kaido, so I feel like it would be a bit redundant for him to heal and then repeat the process against King (within a single battle).

Well, Roof Piece showed that neither Kidd nor Law had the AP to hurt Big Mom and having Zoro around fixes that.

Besides, what's with this Kidd vs Big Mom deal? Kidd has not shown any mastery of Ryuo, let alone promises of advanced CoC. Literally the only chance he got is if he can push Big Mom to the seas and the last time that attempt was made, he needed help from others.

Zoro, Kidd, and Law teaming up to push BM to the seas doesn't sound bad, tbh.

law already has the AP to hurt her he wasn’t trying to hurt her and neither was Kidd the goal was to remove her from the equation.

Laws counter shock had her screaming in pain.

Zoro won’t fight big mom Oda literally avoids zoro vs woman and he is going to the live floor. It makes no sense. It’s like saying sanji vs smoothie.

Oda will obviously have kidds haki bloom and show off more of his devil fruit powers and what he can do.

Either King or Queen vs Zoro is just delaying ZKK anyway, but I'm a little torn about this.

King's design and characteristic (especially with his sword) are a little too spot on for him to be Zoro's opponent, but having a YC1 defeated by a half-dead Zoro will likely erase any excitement for future YC1 possibilities. However, not having him fight Zoro also seems like a waste.

Queen, while a far cry from the usual characteristic of Zoro's opponent, seems a safer bet, since they already interacted before and Zoro already ruined both Queen's plan & main weapon. Add to it the possibility of Sanji dumping Zoro into Hiyori and Queen's crush on Hiyori, the chances of Zoro vs Queen is not entirely out yet. Especially since Queen, as we have seen, is very petty and pragmatic. Earlier on the live floor, he was already shocked by Zoro. Now that Zoro isn't 100% anymore, it will be the perfect chance for him to gain revenge. There's also the fact that it is not unusual for a YC2 to get shit on by Oda. We have seen them one-shot twice and getting shown out twice. So, half-dead Zoro destroying a YC2 like Queen isn't going to ruin anyone's credibility.

TL;DR: My heart says King, but my head says Queen.

Do you think Zoro dogwalking King the way he is right now would destroy any credibility of the YC1 position?
People that think Zoro defeating King adds nothing to his resume forgets that Zoro needs a legit 1 v 1 fight to solidify his true strength.
ZKK with zoro landing the final blow isn't going to be a 1 v 1.
If we truly want zoro to be ranked as a top-tier (admiral and up), he needs to beat 1 v 1 against a YC1.