Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You’re talking to people who make predictions based around pushing agendas for their favorite characters. Anyone not trying to push an agenda would see that Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen was the obvious outcome from the beginning and it’s what is going to happen.
Like you saw kidd doing fuck all om the roof and running away from kaido right lmfao

Ulti and Pageone are promising youngsters, they certainly can have a high level of control of DF to the point of completely regenerating themselves later to have their individual confrontations with Nami and Usopp respectively, it has already been proven in the manga that the regeneration rate is the most peculiar power of the zoans.

This chapter confirmed that Zeus got attached to Nami's soul, and she will be able to use it freely, so it is obvious that Nami will be having a fight later.

Also, an L for everyone who doubted and spouted hate on the Kid :holdthisl:

HA001

He did, the kanabo lands precisely between Luffy's legs. That failed to do anything to Luffy's manliness, so no i dont see any danger to Luffy since the spoiler is fake tension.
It didn't hit him in the balls it hit him in the face. There is no fake tension he got his ass kicked again like he has all the time against kaido.

He was injured because he took everything luffy took on top of his own. Didn't pass out unlike luffy nor was he boosted by iva to do it.
So fucking what that was nothing compared to what luffy went through in impel down and marineford? don't be surprised when zoro ends up being injured until they arrive at laugh tale lmao

HA001

So fucking what that was nothing compared to what luffy went through in impel down and marineford? don't be surprised when zoro ends up being injured until they arrive at laugh tale lmao
Luffy only did that because he was boosted by iva. If not for iva the scrub fucking dies in the frost level.

Like you saw kidd doing fuck all om the roof and running away from kaido right lmfao
“Running away from Kaido” to go fight someone just as strong as Kaido. Lol what a coward he is. I had always seen Kidd rivaling Luffy in some way by the end of the arc and him being set up vs Big Mom while Luffy fights Kaido will most likely do just that. Kidd rivaling Luffy is just as obvious as Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen btw. Though I would not expect an agenda pusher such as yourself to agree.

HA001

“Running away from Kaido” to go fight someone just as strong as Kaido. Lol what a coward he is. I had always seen Kidd rivaling Luffy in some way by the end of the arc and him being set up vs Big Mom while Luffy fights Kaido will most likely do just that. Kidd rivaling is just as obvious as Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen btw. Though I would not expect an agenda pusher such as yourself to agree.
Want me pull up all your posts on how kidd would outshine zoro on the roof lmfao

Or how you were crying at why he ran from kaido

Luffy only did that because he was boosted by iva. If not for iva the scrub fucking dies in the frost level.
The "boosting" from Iva didn't actually heal his injuries lol. Iva specifically tells Luffy he will lose 10 years of his life to survive Magellan poison. Then he gets 2 rounds of tension hormones which purposely ignore the fatigue and damage put on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.