Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like i said before, Sanji used Hell Memories only once and Oda teased us with a new DJ version. There you have Sanji's "G4" version. Just because Zoro got Enma, doesn't mean you have to give Sanji something aswell (Item). Pre-TS was no different. Zoro got multiple new and strong swords, thats how he gets his PU's. While Sanji got stronger in general + DJ.
Now Zoro got Enma and Sanji teased a new DJ + Hell Memories. How is that different from the Pre-TS? Exactly it isn't. The RS is a random af PU that was never needed.
Post automatically merged:

What was not special about it? It was like a SSJ version of DJ mixed in with a demonic/devilish appearence - seems very unique to me lol.

How is the RS unique when his whole family is wearing one? lol

I mentioned Sogeking, because he is a hero like character. Ussope loves this kind of stuff and gadgets. Exactly what the RS is.
HM works more like an Ashura than a G4 while DJ is like a lethality boost on Sanji's kicks, it is not enough to make up the differences I stated in my earlier comment. G4 boosts all stats drastically and Enma is the only blade to scar the toughest creature in the world.....you can't compare HM or DJ to that. The RS was a necessary boost to balance the digits.

The RS is a random af PU that was never needed.
I wouldn't say it wasn't needed, Oda was going to PU the trio and the RS is what Oda gave him. I'm waiting for the new design, it's been like 5 years since that came up...

The suit acts like a Zoan fruit - increases durability and speed, not sure about attack power but with the speed boost it should increase as well. Since he specialize in CoO, the suit adds to his CoA. Invisibility is a bonus and it also helps him fight in the air better.

In which chapter Sanji will fight ?
At this point with the way Oda is stalling, I'm guessing 1020 so about 2 months. It's already May and still nothing. Scabbards should have died on the roof but Oda revived them and now he's going to waste more panels until they actually die.

Franky and Jimbei has been fighting Sasaki and WW before Luffy got to the roof but we haven't seen much from their fights. Then the whole roof fight happened and another 30 minutes passed. They should 100% have their hybrids out when we go back, it would be dumb to still be using their animal form for an hour.