Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that Luffy is out for a bit, the dome match ups should be confirmed in the next few chapters (this time for sure!).
Next should be Nami's name chapter with her "stealing" Zeus in her clima-tact and possibly zapping BM. Then more dome set up/action end of chapter.
Nah Nami had her chance. Now she gotta wait till Ulti's back up. And Nami will also be running to the Live Performance floor. So im highly doubting a pattern exists now.

Hopefully we focus on Sanji for the next few chaps. Him giving Zoro to Hiyori. King defeating Marco and possibily Izo and Kawamatsu. Then Sanji stopping him from getting to Momo and Kinemon.

Nah Nami had her chance. Now she gotta wait till Ulti's back up. And Nami will also be running to the Live Performance floor. So im highly doubting a pattern exists now.

Hopefully we focus on Sanji for the next few chaps. Him giving Zoro to Hiyori. King defeating Marco and possibily Izo and Kawamatsu. Then Sanji stopping him from getting to Momo and Kinemon.
I still think the order is happening, it's weird for Luffy, Robin and Chopper to be the only SH to have named chapters.

I wrote in last week spoilers thread about Kinemon going to Momo so Sanji didn't have to anymore was a Oda trying to misdirect us. Think Sanji drops Zoro with Hiyori and he still goes to Momo and Kinemon. King will be there thanks to his spies, Kinemon will be down and King tries to kill Momo but then Sanji jumps in.

That's my theory but don't know how many chapters Oda is gonna stall.

I still think the order is happening, it's weird for Luffy, Robin and Chopper to be the only SH to have named chapters.

I wrote in last week spoilers thread about Kinemon going to Momo so Sanji didn't have to anymore was a Oda trying to misdirect us. Think Sanji drops Zoro with Hiyori and he still goes to Momo and Kinemon. King will be there thanks to his spies, Kinemon will be down and King tries to kill Momo but then Sanji jumps in.

That's my theory but don't know how many chapters Oda is gonna stall.
Nah hopefully no more Nami focus for a while. She fucked it this chapter. And I cant wait for her to get her chapter for Sanji to get his. Either 995 was her chapter or she'll get a chapter far into the future. I think the order doesnt exist, and it's pretty weird if Oda was really following a order anyways.

Nah hopefully no more Nami focus for a while. She fucked it this chapter. And I cant wait for her to get her chapter for Sanji to get his. Either 995 was her chapter or she'll get a chapter far into the future. I think the order doesnt exist, and it's pretty weird if Oda was really following a order anyways.
I think Oda was really following that order but he changed him mind at some point to be more unpredictable :milaugh: