Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nami and Usopp are on the same floor as Sanji. I wonder if they'll meet up now since they all want to go to the Live Performance floor.
No, nobody is going to attack Tama after she makes her announcement from the stage :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Good point...but before he was interested in going to Momo. So I hope he still wants to do that.
Momo and Kinemon will reunited at some point, King hates them and Sanji loves them :kayneshrug:

Good point...but before he was interested in going to Momo. So I hope he still wants to do that.
from what zoro said and sanji and the gang will most likely heed is to help out the dome since the allies are at a disadvantage.

The plot to momo can still be drawn from there on out as well, if sanji and the gang does its job and offsets the battle and in midst king decides to leave for Momo and as perceptive sanji is he'd surely try to stop him,but about queen is there too.. what if marco is still in the battle and he and Queen have it 1v1 in the dome.

However it happens, mark my words... the moment sanji starts fighting in the dome he'll attract the commander's attention..and the tide of the battle in the dome will tilt to the allies favour

so its a guaranteed 1v1 with a commander.

Besides.. Kinemon and Sanji protecting Momo is not a coincidence.. sanji found Kinemon in PH so the reason why the war has reached as far as it has is coz of Sanji.

And momo is kinda his reflection of insecurities.. so there is the promise and connection to Kinemon and then there is the thing with momo

it would be pretty symbolic if sanji and Kinemon both protect Momo simultaneously from foes

from what zoro said and sanji and the gang will most likely heed is to help out the dome since the allies are at a disadvantage.

The plot to momo can still be drawn from there on out as well, if sanji and the gang does its job and offsets the battle and in midst king decides to leave for Momo and as perceptive sanji is he'd surely try to stop him,but about queen is there too.. what if marco is still in the battle and he and Queen have it 1v1 in the dome.

However it happens, mark my words... the moment sanji starts fighting in the dome he'll attract the commander's attention..and the tide of the battle in the dome will tilt to the allies favour

so its a guaranteed 1v1 with a commander.
I dont want any ole commander. I want King. Im not settling for Queen:kata:

Besides.. Kinemon and Sanji protecting Momo is not a coincidence.. sanji found Kinemon in PH so the reason why the war has reached as far as it has is coz of Sanji.

And momo is kinda his reflection of insecurities.. so there is the promise and connection to Kinemon and then there is the thing with momo

it would be pretty symbolic if sanji and Kinemon both protect Momo simultaneously from foes
I think Kinemon and Momo remind Sanji of his relationship with Zeff. Since now Kinemon is Momo's Adoptive father. Similar to how Zeff was to him. Sanji sees that and wants to protect them and their relationship.

I think Kinemon and Momo remind Sanji of his relationship with Zeff. Since now Kinemon is Momo's Adoptive father. Similar to how Zeff was to him. Sanji sees that and wants to protect them and their relationship.
Yea thats a great point to note.

But whatever it may be if we get some classy sanji chaps of him whopping ass
rather than the monotonous BM one shotin people with fancy overpowered moves.

ITS GON BE A BREATH OF FRESH CLASSIC AIR
:finally:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So let's go back a little, shall we?
- Gets back from Time skip, his new thing on FI is the ability to fly and HM.
- Saves Kinemon despite everyone wanting to ditch him.
- Helps save the people from Zou.
- Was extremely pissed about the situation of the Ebisu town's people when he found out Orochi fed them with SMILES due to their hunger.
- Clashes with King.
- During the group shot, take notes about all the flying enemies.
Gets a fight due to some half ass connection about Judge? Am I supposed to enjoy this just because Queen is strong?
Do I look like some cheap ass powerscaler? Screw this.
At this point, it's either King or just offscreen it and get this arc over with.

So let's go back a little, shall we?
- Gets back from Time skip, his new thing on FI is the ability to fly and HM.
- Saves Kinemon despite everyone wanting to ditch him.
- Helps save the people from Zou.
- Was extremely pissed about the situation of the Ebisu town's people when he found out Orochi fed them with SMILES due to their hunger.
- Clashes with King.
- During the group shot, take notes about all the flying enemies.
Gets a fight due to some half ass connection about Judge? Am I supposed to enjoy this just because Queen is strong?
Do I look like some cheap ass powerscaler? Screw this.
At this point, it's either King or just offscreen it and get this arc over with.
Period. No matter how you look at it. Queen is a cheap opponent and fighting because of Judge is even cheaper.