Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point with the way Oda is stalling, I'm guessing 1020 so about 2 months. It's already May and still nothing. Scabbards should have died on the roof but Oda revived them and now he's going to waste more panels until they actually die.

Franky and Jimbei has been fighting Sasaki and WW before Luffy got to the roof but we haven't seen much from their fights. Then the whole roof fight happened and another 30 minutes passed. They should 100% have their hybrids out when we go back, it would be dumb to still be using their animal form for an hour.
I’m beginning to worry Jinbe vs Who’s Who isn’t going to be a one on one but Jinbe is going to get assistance as well...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
At this point with the way Oda is stalling, I'm guessing 1020 so about 2 months. It's already May and still nothing. Scabbards should have died on the roof but Oda revived them and now he's going to waste more panels until they actually die.

Franky and Jimbei has been fighting Sasaki and WW before Luffy got to the roof but we haven't seen much from their fights. Then the whole roof fight happened and another 30 minutes passed. They should 100% have their hybrids out when we go back, it would be dumb to still be using their animal form for an hour.
I'm still going for 1017.
Lets gooooooo predictioooooons.
Post automatically merged:

Scabbard will be getting their own fights or will be used as hype tools. I don't see them helping anyone at all.
You underestimate the amount of wank Oda wants to throw at these freaking scabbards dude.

They should 100% have their hybrids out when we go back, it would be dumb to still be using their animal form for an hour.
But that's exactly what is going to happen. Oda never thinks what or how things happen in skipped fights - he off screens them just to off screen them and skip time. Same thing how Luffy appereantly could survive against Cracker when Luffy was so fat he could barely walk, but Cracker who could clash with G4 can't kill him???
Or Katakuri punching him for HOURS, but everything several hours passed, it was like Luffy didn't take any hit in those hours...
Same as how Rayleigh escaped from the fastest man alive even tho he was engaged with him in a fight. How does that make sense? It doesn't, so Oda just off screens the shit so he doesn't have to find an explanation.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yes, back then, when the attacks stil had a crazy impact and force behind and we reader could actualy see that. Now G2, G3, DJ etc. just don't have the same feel to it and the attacks just doesn't give off that impact and force as Pre-TS.

Last edited: