The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
You mean this GOAT panel?

Are you saying Oda should hire Takehiko Inoue to draw one such final panel for Zoro-Sanji? Because Oda wont be able to draw this!
Yes, legendary moment. The build up of 30 volumes of interaction between these two all lead to this. Manly tears were shed :josad:

And I'd like to see Oda draw a scene like this in his own style, he has the capacity to do it I just don't know if he thinks it'd be the right thing to do character wise. They're more of the "you know I respect you but I'd die before admitting it" type characters. But we'll see there's still a lot of One Piece left.

Zoro and Sanji's final panel together will have Zoro finally calling him by name.

And everyone will cry manly tears
I saw a fanfic about this years ago. They finished the journey and they were dropping off each member at his island. And Sanji and Zoro said goodbye and shook hands before Sanji left for Baratie. It was a little cheesy but I think something in that mold would be a great last scene between them.

I'm sure Toei will do this scene justice.
(X) Doubt. Though i guess wano is looking more clean than the anime used to be.

Zoro and Sanji's final panel together will have Zoro finally calling him by name.

And everyone will cry manly tears
I just thought i was remembering reading "sanji" in the viz translation, but apparently i found out (after 1 min google search) that viz added that because of context and he really never calls sanji by name in the original japanese.
Post automatically merged:

OT: I really enjoyed sanji and pudding and how he made her fall in love with him. Too bad he doesnt remember their kiss
:feelscryingman:

Zoros interactions with tashigi at PH were pretty funny and also sanjis reaction to tashigi being carried by zoro

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
No joke but Sanji is clearly one of the best cooks in the world, he will get the gold medal soon but I hope we will get to know more about the All Blue as a consequence

S

Shura

First of all, this is a great thread and for once it is good to see some nice things about both characters from both fandom. I have tried to create a similar thread but I didn't seem to describe it well.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/luffy-zoro-sanji-appreciation-thread.1263/

Props to you @Akai2 for making this thread more elaborate and descriptive.

I am hardcore Luffy fan and then I am more of a Zoro stan than Sanji. However, I supported Sanji on few occasions about his decisions like whatever he did during WCI (though it left bitter taste of him kicking Luffy like that) and his PL feats.

Now, coming to the point. Both shares some good traits

Both has good character designs and looks cool compared to Luffy (Luffy looks cool only in very serious moments).
Zoro has best one liners and most badass moments and Sanji has best brainy moments.
Both understands each other without saying a word and their teamwork is impeccable.
Even their fighting forms look cool and stylish.

Contrary to popular opinion I like RS Sanji however, I wan his epithet remains to be "Mr. Hunter". I am waiting for more of his Mr. Hunter moments.

Anyways, I will post more if I remember anymore.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
First of all, this is a great thread and for once it is good to see some nice things about both characters from both fandom. I have tried to create a similar thread but I didn't seem to describe it well.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/luffy-zoro-sanji-appreciation-thread.1263/

Props to you @Akai2 for making this thread more elaborate and descriptive.

I am hardcore Luffy fan and then I am more of a Zoro stan than Sanji. However, I supported Sanji on few occasions about his decisions like whatever he did during WCI (though it left bitter taste of him kicking Luffy like that) and his PL feats.

Now, coming to the point. Both shares some good traits

Both has good character designs and looks cool compared to Luffy (Luffy looks cool only in very serious moments).
Zoro has best one liners and most badass moments and Sanji has best brainy moments.
Both understands each other without saying a word and their teamwork is impeccable.
Even their fighting forms look cool and stylish.

Contrary to popular opinion I like RS Sanji however, I wan his epithet remains to be "Mr. Hunter". I am waiting for more of his Mr. Hunter moments.

Anyways, I will post more if I remember anymore.
It's cool someone else had a similar idea. I though since the fans were at each others' throats in every other thread, it'd be nice to have a thread where we call truce.

I'm glad a lot of people participated :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.