[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Could have also made a mafia role or serial killer role and then just claim miller in essay to look credible :whitepress:
Sure I could have. I could have also made a Mafia or a Serial role that investigates as Innocent, and do away with the whole investigating Guilty thing entirely. For the record, my character of choice can legitimately interact with and manipulate reality, including swapping their appearance with others, so it's not like it would be a stretch from a flavour perspective either.

I'm not saying my claiming Miller has to mean I'm Town in your eyes. I mean, I wouldn't fake claim Miller as Scum, because it would burn me for any game I play here in the future if I happen to roll Miller, but you only have my word (and my history of having never fake claimed Miller, I suppose) to support that. I'm saying that my Miller claim makes sense from the character I'm claiming, and that as a Miller, claiming as early as possible was the only option I had. I'm really not following what exactly is suspicious about me playing Miller... exactly how I should be playing Miller. By all means, if you believe I should have approached this differently, do tell me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ok so my rainbow rn looks kinda like this:

Scummy: Fuji - he's low energy today

Towncore: Udell

Towny: Rej/ Finalbeta

A little bit town lean, but kinda iffy: Ratchet

Flower: Flower

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Sure I could have. I could have also made a Mafia or a Serial role that investigates as Innocent, and do away with the whole investigating Guilty thing entirely. For the record, my character of choice can legitimately interact with and manipulate reality, including swapping their appearance with others, so it's not like it would be a stretch from a flavour perspective either.

I'm not saying my claiming Miller has to mean I'm Town in your eyes. I mean, I wouldn't fake claim Miller as Scum, because it would burn me for any game I play here in the future if I happen to roll Miller, but you only have my word (and my history of having never fake claimed Miller, I suppose) to support that. I'm saying that my Miller claim makes sense from the character I'm claiming, and that as a Miller, claiming as early as possible was the only option I had. I'm really not following what exactly is suspicious about me playing Miller... exactly how I should be playing Miller. By all means, if you believe I should have approached this differently, do tell me.
:whitepress: bruh, aight I believe you, you are a Miller Townie

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Are we sure roles even flip normally? We only saw Beky's role name and colour.
this would be lame a.f. if they wouldn't flip
and I am certainly sure that DynaMight made some mindfuck where he gets summoned in an unconvenient moment for town or anyone and then brings chaos, it's Beky afterall, he for sure planned shenanigans at this point I have no doubts

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Delusion of Imperviosity

??? activated Messenger/Prophet/Son on ???

??? activated Breath of Syndragossa on ???

??? activated Frostmourne Hungers on ???

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

??? activated Nen Master

This is Leorio of the Hunter Organization. This year, we encourage everyone to enter the exam and get their license. In preparation for that, our very own Gin Freecs will grant sponsorship and teach the first 3 players to submit their intent on how to use Nen. At the end of this course, you shall be provided with an upgrade of your precious ability.
Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Seraphoenix
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

??? activated Delusion of Imperviosity

??? activated Messenger/Prophet/Son on ???

??? activated Breath of Syndragossa on ???

??? activated Frostmourne Hungers on ???

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

??? activated Nen Master

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix