[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't even think about just instantly voted for Flower as soon as she claimed. Then proceeded to waste most DP on it.
Easier question sure but I think our hit rate on that will be lower.

I think there are people that actively dread drawing scum so will have taken great pleasure in choosing town as an alignment.

Players that like mafia *generally* don't hate playing town so not a sure bet in that regard

Do you think Flower would always pick maf in this setup?
This is the next person I have my eye on for now. Like do you guys have a hard on for Flower or something. Yall on her like butter on bread before she even claimed.

Ya all are sus to me starting with centurion
I have no idea what he meant by this because everyone was on Flower and Mango in the early pages. I really don't like Ripp cal post, he is too smart for the nonsense he posted such as don't believe this or that etc. Even if this is a bastard the fact that someone died means we need to pay attention to not lies but the truth as well.
:laughmoji:

You're taking Flower's claim at face value? Even after everyone's coming out with looking at it and saying how bad it is, then you want to get rid of...

Over Mango AND Fuji confessing to also be 3rd party?
TAC use your head my boy. YOU REALLY THINK SCUM GONNA SERVE THEMSELVES TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER??

There is no way I am lynching Mango or Flower. I don't remember anything Fuji posted. Like I said too much God damn nonsense in this thread. Flower is survivor and is more useful than Midnight. She said she is immune for one cycle and rather chase other leads you want to test her knowing God damn well she made her ability?????

I want Midnight dead because If you playing mafia and not doing anything productive then do me a favor and die.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Two points against Flower;

- Buffer and Survivor is a nonsensical combination in my vision.
- Being totally intangible from actions and lynches for a full cycle looks too broken for a survivor, unless she returns normal next and stays that way all the time being. Or at best she gets her for alternate cycles, and even that looks quite broken.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I have no idea what he meant by this because everyone was on Flower and Mango in the early pages. I really don't like Ripp cal post, he is too smart for the nonsense he posted such as don't believe this or that etc. Even if this is a bastard the fact that someone died means we need to pay attention to not lies but the truth as well.

TAC use your head my boy. YOU REALLY THINK SCUM GONNA SERVE THEMSELVES TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER??

There is no way I am lynching Mango or Flower. I don't remember anything Fuji posted. Like I said too much God damn nonsense in this thread. Flower is survivor and is more useful than Midnight. She said she is immune for one cycle and rather chase other leads you want to test her knowing God damn well she made her ability?????

I want Midnight dead because If you playing mafia and not doing anything productive then do me a favor and die.
Damn aren't you emotional.

Fuji outright said he hit @Typo with a RC and kill and Typo survived, then claimed he was Indie.
Mango was tricked into confessing he was indie.
You really are gonna take the words of Flowa as a sure thing? Even after she tried to lie about who she was / conceal it?

Oh right.. You want Midnight dead.

Someone who isn't outed rn and who's biggest penalty is annoying spam. Sorry, I'll be trying to get rid of players who pose a threat to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.