[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I noticed flower constantly mentioning udell lol but I didn’t notice ekko
Honestly whoever gave Flower that restriction is an asshole and needs to come and fight me.
@QueenEmilia Look at Udell ccc
Ofc i didn't pay much attention. I paid attention to things that matter than were related to my role, rest of the shit doesn't concern me bcs i don't need it to win.

He can pin me as much as he wants, doesn't change the fact he can't do anything to me about it. And i know his dirty little secret, i know he knows about me
Lmao you don't need to win? Then you are not town. Thanks for making this easy.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And speaking of death i can't divulge much what happened to me bcs of certain conditions placed on me by someone. All i know is that i died somehow and i got back bcs i am genius and i predicted this
Except your post restriction is really poorly conceived. You can simply quote or mention Emi, and then say whatever you please apparently. And as a result, I don't think I believe it.
I asked just about everyone. I didn't ask Mango in particular. I don't know whether or not he is a scum.
You know he isn't Town, though.
Like i said - certain conditions have been placed on me and i can only talk to Emilia - idk if it is permanent or Al is fucking with me
One thing that has struck me here is that for all of your candid speaking, you've yet to claim your win con. I suggest you do so.
Gut feeling:

Emilia almost never posted throughout the phase and suddenly she is so active alongside Dyna.

Maybe they are a team.
And what part of this is a gut feeling?

@QueenEmilia Did you or did you not use the chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.