News One Piece Movie 2022?!

Making new movies going be hard for Toei, with every new chapter the main protagonist became stronger. They already put someone as Bullet. From now they need to put everytime Yonkou lvl character and that going be hard to match up.
2022 means that Wano could be already ended. A official canon movie with God Valley would the best things for the one piece franchise. Like Mugen Train everyone would wanna watch it. Means a lot of hype for One piece. And im sure Oda has already a script/details for the God valley event. Which means he just need to give it Toei so they can make a big movie of it.

I know that he will not be canon but that will not stop them to say that he was a part of the group to hype him up.
Bullet never existed and he was presented as a former Roger pirates nonetheless.
Yes, but Oda was involved to some extent
In next Movie, Oda might not help with anything so it will be a Movie similar to their Non-Canon Episodes or First Movies rather last 4 Movies

H

Haoshoku

Making new movies going be hard for Toei, with every new chapter the main protagonist became stronger. They already put someone as Bullet. From now they need to put everytime Yonkou lvl character and that going be hard to match up.
2022 means that Wano could be already ended. A official canon movie with God Valley would the best things for the one piece franchise. Like Mugen Train everyone would wanna watch it. Means a lot of hype for One piece. And im sure Oda has already a script/details for the God valley event. Which means he just need to give it Toei so they can make a big movie of it.
At this point they’re gonna have to perform Edo Tensei on Prime WB and Roger for Toei Luffy to get a halfway decent challenge. After smoking through Shiki and Bullet, can’t go any lower.

On one hand, I hope we get something with a good plot and new cast like Movie Z

On the other, I hope we get to see a bunch of cameos (hopefully Perona) like Stampede ...except that's the only thing Stampede had going on

:hope:

Eitherway, I'm looking forward to see the movie level production qualities. Stuff like the opening sequence for Gold was amazing.
Perona was in Stampede ?

Yes, but Oda was involved to some extent
In next Movie, Oda might not help with anything so it will be a Movie similar to their Non-Canon Episodes or First Movies rather last 4 Movies
And I don’t care to be honest. I hope they let Oda do the manga and just give me hype non canon movie where they go over the top. Give me hype, give me fights, give me good vilains, a top tier animation and good comedy. That is all I’m ask for :myman::myman:

Stampede was done without Oda and it is the One Piece with make the more money :moonwalk::moonwalk:

I wish they make a storm like game like Naruto and Demon Slayer fr. I am tired of getting motion sickness every time I play a PW game :josad:
Isn’t Burning Blood “Storm” like? They are 3D fighters after all? It doesn’t seem much different, in fact I think its better in most areas, like the multiple specials besides just one (ninjutsu) they just need more combos and fix some things.

But a Naruto Warriora game would be really nice. I have 100+ hours in PW4 that game is addictive. But what do you mean by motion sickness? Too much happening at once?
Post automatically merged:

We had a Movie about Animals (Strong World), Marines (Z), WG (Gold) & Pirates (Stampede)
The Villains were also about Legendary Pirate, Legendary Marine, Legendary Fighter & Richest Man

So for sake of continuing this Variety, which one of these do you guys think will be the Villain or at least hope?

01. Legendary Bounty Hunter or Mercenary
02. Dangerous Underworld Broker
03. Famous Cipher-Pol Agent or Assassin
04. Powerful King or Knight (Royalty)
05. Legendary Non-Human (Some Giant or Birkan or Fishmen or Mink ... etc)
06. Forgotten Scientist or Cyborg
07. Defected Revos Commander
08. Impel Down Warden before Magellan
09. DF User with Unique Powers (Similar to Teach or Law)
10. Best Martial Artist in the World
11. Sniper King
12. Weak Villain but very Tactical & outsmart SHs
I think they should do a movie about the return of Eneru and his upgraded robo army from the moon. It should co star Urouge.

I wonder which Impel Down prisoner will be new bad guy in this movie. Movies exist thanks to Teach's action lol
Wait there were others besides Douglass D. Bullet? I only watched the english movies and the first “movie”

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Isn’t Burning Blood “Storm” like? They are 3D fighters after all? It doesn’t seem much different, in fact I think its better in most areas, like the multiple specials besides just one (ninjutsu) they just need more combos and fix some things.

But a Naruto Warriora game would be really nice. I have 100+ hours in PW4 that game is addictive. But what do you mean by motion sickness? Too much happening at once?

I think they should do a movie about the return of Eneru and his upgraded robo army from the moon. It should co star Urouge.

Wait there were others besides Douglass D. Bullet? I only watched the english movies and the first “movie”
Burning Blood is more J stars than storm. I dislike the combat system. I honestly want Bandai to handle the next One Piece fighting game:pepemy:

You know that nauseated feeling you get when you are on a plane or a theme park. Something like that but amplify that by 3. It happens 5 minutes into every PW and CoD game. I can't even play most games for more than 20 minutes before this bloody nausea and vertigo start kicking in:josad: