[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's hilarious because to believe that I'm CA they have to believe that I faked my abilities names in the write ups first of all, other than my reveal D1. Such a weak offence considering that in no way I could fake the effects too unless I targetted just my own faction. Also how stupid would it be to come up with a fake identity that looks so similar?????? And Rej's wording is so shallow, implicating he is blindly trusting earsay in his post. 🤔

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's hilarious because to believe that I'm CA they have to believe that I faked my abilities names in the write ups first of all, other than my reveal D1. Such a weak offence considering that in no way I could fake the effects too unless I targetted just my own faction. Also how stupid would it be to come up with a fake identity that looks so similar?????? And Rej's wording is so shallow, implicating he is blindly trusting earsay in his post. 🤔
Suck it if you are Town. :beckmoji:

AL sama

Red Haired
speaking like that doesn't make you smart or cool

its straight up gross you cocky nuthead

I can make you anything. You’ll have to choose. But if you leave, I will forcefully drag you back.

This.. sounds boring, Rej. Ask Typo for such tasks.

Let’s just say, that I will break this game and end it, but certain conditions should be met.
Like...I can continue playing when I‘ve already won I guess. If that‘s possible, do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.