Fanclub Tony Tony Chopper Fanclub

Perospero was surprised by Monster Point. This means that Chopper was underestimating Perospero the entire time since he never used Monster Point

Chopper will be more careful in their rematch and prove himself to be on Yonko Commander level

P

PeperLevi

Perospero was surprised by Monster Point. This means that Chopper was underestimating Perospero the entire time since he never used Monster Point

Chopper will be more careful in their rematch and prove himself to be on Yonko Commander level
:) Wanna join us?
There is much more to discuss about Chopper here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Done.
What you have to say about:
-Chopper's lack of personality?
-Chopper vs Gion?
-The theory that i posted today?
Who said chopper doesnt have a personality.
Go read punk hazard and all the stuff he went through with all the kids.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It would be a great shame if Chopper doesnt get a big moment in Wano. Chopper and Robin are the only two SHs who has yet to get a #chapter.

Like Nami and Brooke, Chopper was heavily underutilized in WCI. Being a rare creature loved by BM, he could have easily been a spy and made the Tea Party crash and escape more organic.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 @ZoroIsOverrated @Zenos7 @Light D Lamperouge @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @Shiroyru
Guys,i posted here a new theory-prediction about Chopper yesterday. Go read and let's discuss about it.
I dont see the side quest against Wapol happening like that.
If he ends up fighting Wapol at some point it might be in the final clash against World Government.
I assume the world will be divided, some countries will support the WG while others, indebted to Strawhats will oppose it and Wapol could be among those who support WG and fight against Strawhat fleet.
Also, I think that at that point Chopper might be too strong for Wapol unless Wapol powers up himself, I mean he would already wreck him easily with Monster Point.

I dont see the side quest against Wapol happening like that.
If he ends up fighting Wapol at some point it might be in the final clash against World Government.
I assume the world will be divided, some countries will support the WG while others, indebted to Strawhats will oppose it and Wapol could be among those who support WG and fight against Strawhat fleet.
Also, I think that at that point Chopper might be too strong for Wapol unless Wapol powers up himself, I mean he would already wreck him easily with Monster Point.
i cant imagine wapol being strong enough to compete with chopper

P

PeperLevi

Also, I think that at that point Chopper might be too strong for Wapol unless Wapol powers up himself
i cant imagine wapol being strong enough to compete with chopper
I like think that,while Chopper grow stronger during his history,the obstacles in his way grow stronger too at the same time. Like this,always can be released new adventures involving both.
I'm confident in my prediction,because i'm sure that Wapol evolved so much as Straw Hat Crew themselves.

Here's a theory of my own authorship, about possible new contents Oda can produce with Chopper as adventurous and fighter:
The arc of Chopper vs The Black Drum Kingdom
I always imagined that villains in One Piece are as in DC and Marvel Comics: Don't matter how many times they're defeated,they will go on fighting by his ideals while they're alive. It leads to a never-ending life of battles between the heroes teams and villains teams,each side striving to make his ideals be the prevalent. What's great,because this way,each side of story can produce never-ending content. So,whoever the readers like the most between the heroes and villains,they'll be 500% satisfied with their contents.

My thought was confirmed when Wapol started his way to Reverie. He show how still so cruel and greedy as before,willing wip out Dalton and Sakura Kingdom by they take him out of his old empire.

Vivi and Dalton knew he didn't changed nothing,as Vivi reaffirmed him as a enemy already in his first After Time-Skip apparition,and Dalton say he certainly becamed king of another unfortunate country.
My theory is: After Wano Arc end,Wapol will reveal he has new evil plans for future,Chopper will somehow discover it and go to his new kingdom in South Blue defeat him. In this adventure,he'll show how isn't more that shy little boy that leaved Drum Island. That now he's a mighty and adventurous monster with a real pirate spirit just like his captain and adoptive father motivated him to be.
I'm sure that Kinderella and Hakowan are powerful fighters too,so Chopper must take more two friends to this adventure with him. I'm still not sure about who will be.
What you guys think?
VS

The new Tony Tony Chopper,better His first achenemy,better than never.
than never.
Not possible.
Straw Hats are deep in New World right now, but Chopper (along with 2 more Straw Hats) will go back all they way to Grand Line then to South Blue? Basically Whitebeard and Oden's reaction when they were asked to go back to Wano, except imo the distance is far bigger here.

P

PeperLevi

Not possible.
Straw Hats are deep in New World right now, but Chopper (along with 2 more Straw Hats) will go back all they way to Grand Line then to South Blue? Basically Whitebeard and Oden's reaction when they were asked to go back to Wano, except imo the distance is far bigger here.
One Piece's characters are adventurous. They go where they want and return when they want.
I know,there is no need for they pass by Paradise again,but Chopper can elaborate a way of go to Black Drum Kingdom without that setback.
But do you like my theory in geral?

It would be a great shame if Chopper doesnt get a big moment in Wano. Chopper and Robin are the only two SHs who has yet to get a #chapter.

Like Nami and Brooke, Chopper was heavily underutilized in WCI. Being a rare creature loved by BM, he could have easily been a spy and made the Tea Party crash and escape more organic.
As much I loved Brook in WCI. I feel like Chopper couldve shared a bit of the shine moments. Perhaps use his horn point in someway to create a tunnel and utilise it to break the Mother Carmel pic. Or uses his other points in someway.

P

PeperLevi

Who said chopper doesnt have a personality.
Go read punk hazard and all the stuff he went through with all the kids.
I'm saying that it is the only personality that Chopper show,and it give him fame of a too boring character.
Chopper only get tuned in a adventure when appear something related to medicine to do,and spend all the adventure striving to fullfil that. But when the matter is help peoples through real action,defeat evildoers and others adventures stuff,Chopper just flinch,act as viewer or don't even participate.
Oda portrayed Chopper like this since the entrance in New World. It,next to Chopper's lack of spotlights beyond medicine,made most people get convinced that be doctor is the only thing that matter in Chopper as character and crew member,and it make him a uninteresting and detestable character. While Carrot is portrayed totally the opposite: As a adventurous in mind,soul and heart that enjoy deadly situations as a excited child. For this much peoples are putting Chopper below her as character.
Take this as a example of how the fandom underestimate Chopper: When Linlin ended with amnesia in Kuri Beach and was Chopper who found her,everyone said that was him who found her because he would heal her and make her leave the crew in peace in Wano. It showed that the neglect of fans to with Chopper is so huge,to the point of even forgot how he's smarter and wiser than any other SH in that type of situation,what he proved in Torino Kingdom.
The truth is that adventures and figths always was aspects in Chopper's character. Because,as he's seeking out his place in world since was born,Hiluluk said him that he should go be a pirate,because in that type of life,anyone can be anything they want.
That's why,one of my expectations for Chopper here in Wano is that he develop permanently a real pirate personality in himself. I wanna him to be permanently hungry for the challenges the fantastic world where he live has to offer,and permanently have that badass pleasure in strive to do anything needed for achieve his goals,just like Luffy and Roger. But at the same time keeping his humble and sweet nature. For example,you don't loved him in Fishmen Island Battle,how he enjoyed the battle and throw daring comments in face of enemy?Or in Water 7,how he brutally defeated Franky Family being totally deadpan with "i'm so mighty as these guys and for us you're all trash" wroted in his face?That's the personality that is missing in Chopper,and i wanna him to start to be like that permanently in the war soon.
I don't wanna Chopper let the doctor job be his only aspect. I wanna him to use his doctor craft as a power in his pirate life,just like as he used medicine to get the power of fight,creating Rumble Ball and improving his Devil Fruit.
When Chopper develop that personality,he'll grow far better as character and everyone will back to love him as before. He'll even surpass Sanji in the next Popularity Poll.
Did you understood what i mean?
Did you guys understood too,@nik87 @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @ZoroIsOverrated @Light D Lamperouge @Zenos7 @Shiroyru ?