[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Like honestly Beta I think you should re-read your stances if you are somehow Town, to see how flagrantly obtuse they were. I don't see why I should give you the benefit of the doubt now (or indeed, if it even matters anymore). Being Town in this game SUCKS.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
That's just not true. The lynch was very much in the balance, because of the Fujiwara dilemma. You can discredit me all you like, it doesn't make my claims any less true. You said it yourself - the "cascade" of votes came up after mine.
You were the one who insisted that I must have the ability to tank super kills. Which somehow according to you means I must be scum. Despite you allgedly tanking a superkill yourself.
And guess why that cascade was abruptly established. Because Mel was in a very uncomfortable situation. Also I added something else, that at least at the time she was seemingly very likely to be lynched, some could have changed anytime sure but it didn't and if it did you could have swiftly removed your vote without looking scummy.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
And guess why that cascade was abruptly established. Because Mel was in a very uncomfortable situation. Also I added something else, that at least at the time she was seemingly very likely to be lynched, some could have changed anytime sure but it didn't and if it did you could have swiftly removed your vote without looking scummy.
something*

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
That's just not true. The lynch was very much in the balance, because of the Fujiwara dilemma. You can discredit me all you like, it doesn't make my claims any less true. You said it yourself - the "cascade" of votes came up after mine.
You were the one who insisted that I must have the ability to tank super kills. Which somehow according to you means I must be scum. Despite you allgedly tanking a superkill yourself.
I wanna ask Ratchet, you could have definitely constructed something great, why give yourself restrictions for no reason?

Also, what is T-pein's role lmao?
I can revive Kvo, but she won't be the same as she died.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Like honestly Beta I think you should re-read your stances if you are somehow Town, to see how flagrantly obtuse they were. I don't see why I should give you the benefit of the doubt now (or indeed, if it even matters anymore). Being Town in this game SUCKS.
It sucks indeed. :beckmoji:

Ratchet

โ€Ž
I mean, if you have to argue that I am teammates with Mel, predicted their lynch, and then decided to bus them for some reason so you can push your angle that I must somehow be scum, without any actual evidence to support it, I think that makes my point for me. You've earned your lynch today.

But you haven't even been that
Itโ€˜s not like that lmfao.

I have to accumulate enough despair and hatred to reach Despair level 15 which turns me into Susanoo.
I can level up 5 times each day. Everytime somebody scum reads me I level up. Which means I have to get scum read 15 times throughout 3 day phases.

Itโ€˜s not like that lmfao.

I have to accumulate enough despair and hatred to reach Despair level 15 which turns me into Susanoo.
I can level up 5 times each day. Everytime somebody scum reads me I level up. Which means I have to get scum read 15 times throughout 3 day phases.
What an easy wincon

Ratchet

โ€Ž
I wanna ask Ratchet, you could have definitely constructed something great, why give yourself restrictions for no reason?
Flavour and enjoyment. At the end of the game I will go through my role and point to the parts in the flavour I used to influence my restrictions. I really love the character I chose, so I wanted to make a role that could do her justice. I actually am really happy with my role, just how I enjoy things really. I was going to sub out earlier in the game, like Night 1 or something, but it was my attatchment to the role I made that convinced me to stick at it.

Ratchet

โ€Ž
And honestly speaking, @Lindltaylor I think my role is pretty strong. Like it's not stupid overpowered compared to some roles here but it has a variety of great abilities and would probably be tricky for me to balance around if I included it in a game I was hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.