One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Akainu attack a defenseless Luffy? Ace got killed because he was protecting Luffy. He did that shit again with Koby, but then when Shanks stopped his attack, he looked scared and was sweating.

Akainu is nothing but a fraud. Primebeard would have killed this bitch like it was nothing.
Akainu ?? Scared ??? Of snitch ???

Stop...he knew he wasnt in the position to fight another Top Tier. He still wouldve killed him tho.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine being a low life who decides to steal from others because your only talent in life is being able to cause misery.
16 year olds: "This is so deep"

Ace was great. Sace was cannon. And Sabo is filler. Ok can we now go back on topic.....which was ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As much as I love wanking Papazuki, we should remember that he is not actually in this chapter and that we should allow the side characters not named Akainu to have a little time to shine before the Red Dog takes centre stage as the final antagonist. :absojustice:
Hes losing to blue sabo.
Luffy will face admiral coby.
Then im.

I was wondering "Roger in this chapter looks quite different from previous times, but what is different?"

Then I noticed: his eyes are different!

Before this chapter Roger was always depicted as a man with rounded eyes that were also totally attached to his eyebrows, while in this chapter none of these two aspects is depicted
I'm not seeing the images

Those three years were as PK iirc. He spent way more time in the grand line
no ... he become Pirate King
a year later he disband the crew
and then died
Post automatically merged:

But then why he should not open Wano Kuni of Orochi and the beast pirates if he defeat Kaido back then?
Kaido is a Yonko ... he travel out of Wano ... didn't said Whitebeard beat Beast Pirates ... Kaido alone

Status
Not open for further replies.