Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILERS CAP 1015
*confirmed by Patrick*

Cap 1015 - The sea sponge

- Chapter begins with Luffy sinking into the sea.
- A square silhouette holding a spatula saves Luffy and comes out of the sea.
- The silhouette takes Luffy to some pieces of stone that were floating in the water.
- The silhouette of reveals as SpongeBob.
- We found out through SpongeBob's thought balloons that Onigashima resides above the bikini slit, he thought Luffy was some threat and that's why he went there to see this body in the water.
- Luffy wakes up and asks SpongeBob to face Kaido for him.
- SpongeBob wears Luffy's straw hat and we have an epic double page of SpongeBob looking at Onigashima in the sky.
- We'll have a chapter next week.

sponge D Bob beats kaido and becomes King of the Patties

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I mean, who even cares about the OP at this point? :suresure:

So many other stuff people want to see and understand, i think the reveal of the One Piee itself won't really matter if it's amazing or bad. In terms of making people quit reading.
I have ZERO expectations for what the OP is. There's NO WAY I think Oda can create something to live up to the hype.
Which means that, if it is actually something cool, I will be surprised in a very positive way. So...only profit.

I think that 90% of the hints are just for mere trolling purpose.
See below

Last week's hints from @Lance_Dragonite explained now that the chapter is out:

Not too sure about this one but could refer to the tiger on the cover page?

Easy, Caesar's flashback with Chopper

The panel of Robin is from Fishman Island where she asks "Who are you Joy Boy?" which is referencing Kaido's line about Joy Boy

This is referring to Chopper's Rumble Ball possibly extending to 30 minutes.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

They also didn't appear in the opening, so I'm willing to believe that the anime would spoiler us if there indeed was someone else there.
We will See in 2 months or so when the chapter is animated: if Marco in fact talked to Izou, Oda had screwed up the clothing.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My view exactly. The only thing i hope is that is something funny, just so we can have a moment like Roger did.
Imagine if it's something that used to have way more economical value than currently.
Like salt or something like that.
LMAO.
I think "salt" would be very fitting due to all the salty reactions it would spark.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.