Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Kaido can’t even catch Momonosuke’s running speed? This dude really is fraudulent in every way lol. But then again Big Job couldn’t catch Nami or Matumbo Jinbe on foot and she is Kaido’s equal.

Apoo tries to run from Kizaru? Insta-neg.

Jinbe tries to run from Akainu? Insta-neg.

Luffy tries to run from Aokiji? Insta-neg.

Momonosuke tries to run from Kaido? Can the World’s Slowest Creature actually catch up to a fleeing toddler??? Find out next week on Mid Piece Z!!

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @MonsterKaido

:myman:

ALSO THE ACT DIDNT END AGAIN :suresure:KEEP PUSHING THAT "IT END IN 1018 AGENDA CUS I MIGHT BE WRONG" LOL
Honestly I can't see it ending until every calamity has a finalized matchup.

We can't be sure Inu and Marco are officially taking on Jack and King yet because we need to officially see where others end up down the line.

Looks like Sanjis in base too, If he pulls off without the suit we might have to reevaluate post timeskip sanji honestly...
look for me i had already gauged the beast he was.. for me this is just the tip of the visible iceberg...

and people already concluded that sanji went all out Post TS.. and now he pulled a new named attack with Grandmaster for moral support on his back..

alot of down players are going to take L's

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
BIG MOM managed to catch MARCO who dominated admirals in MF with his speed.
She didn’t catch him, they were fighting lol. You can’t catch an opponent who isn’t running away from you. Kaido is only fast enough to fight people who aren’t running from him, but your standard human can probably out-jog Kaido while the Admirals easily captured or caught people much faster than Toddler Momo lol.

What L dumbass. The only one with an L is you.
Sanji and Queens fights started

Zoro isn't healed.

King and Queens fights won't be loads of chapters apart.

Marco vs King double bounty reveal next
> Sanji saves Chopper from Queen
> Chopper is now free and able to heal Zoro
> King and Marco double bounty reveal
> Marco gets clapped
> Half healed Zoro vs post Marco fight King

Status
Not open for further replies.