Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why it's lazy as fuck. Yamato wants to fight Kaido, they have a backstory the fans want to see. She shouldn't fight anybody but her father.

It's like relegating Law to diamante in dressrosa
Thing is everybody here in Onigashima seems to have fight after their first real fight and for Yamato to be out of commission Kaido would have to go really hard on her which I just very much doubt will happen...

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That whole thing about calling akainu slow really affected you right?
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
I didn’t even know you called Akainu slow lol. Akainu’s inferior right now is the fastest character in OP so I’m not going to bother responding to idiotic claims.

LEE, BAGUA KAIDO is the fastest thing this manga has ever demonstrated.
It was easily dodged by base Luffy. Bagua Kaido is in the same speed tier as Big Job who is old, morbidly obese, pregnant, and lacks any sort of combat training whatsoever.

KAIDO does not lack speed, he has speed in his attacks,
There is no difference between Kaido’s attack and movement speed since Thunder Bagua is a moving attack. Kaido is too slow to catch a fleeing Momonosuke while Akainu easily caught a fleeing Jinbe, even while Ivankov, Inazuma, and other Pirates and Revos were stalling him. Akainu simply defeated all of them and defeated Jinbe instantly.

With Kaido, it’s actually portrayed as tense as to whether or not he can surpass Yamato and catch a toddler lol.

Bogard

You can't win
Will be interesting to see if Kaido will be willing to kill her daughter. I know he used explosives cuffs on Yamato in case she left, but it might not have the same emotional impact as if he had to actually kill her with his own hands.

In either case, particularily interested in the Kaido - Yamato side story.
Chapter 1015: Chains
Yamato: "Kaidou!"

Kaidou: "Call me "father"!"

Yamato: "I came here to break that chain!!"
And this part is obvious in reference to her battle with rookie Ace

This will probably serve as a stalling plot until Luffy comes

G

Gorosei Informer

Reposting what I said in waiting room to here:

Sanji's fights usually allows more story lore to be developed around him. So Sanji vs Queen is a good fight. Maybe we'll learn more about Vega Punk through Queens recollection of working with Judge.
Exactly! Well said! There so many reasons why this will be a really good fight and I wish more people could see and understand why! "But muh powerscaling!"

Sanji is literally fighting the 2nd commander of a Yonko now after not being able to handle a Flying 6, how are they not impressed?!

Sure, Zoro was the one to fight the Yonkos with the others but Zoro can't fight now and will possibly face King later on. Sanji could have had King instead and maybe he should have but narratively, Queen is much more fitting! And it's still a Yonko commander who has been extremely resilient, is an actual technological genius and has known Judge, Vegapunk and Caesar! It really fits with the new angle Oda has taken Sanji with the science and technology too!

This so makes me think of a post timeskip/New World version of Sanji vs Jyabura and that is legit one of my favourite moments of One Piece ever, it really helped me to fall in love with One Piece and enjoy Sanji as a character so much back then! This fight is gonna be awesome!

Ok I'll calm down now haha. But man, I'm really excited to see this fight play out and for it to be animated and extra content and epic animation, music and such by Toei! Sanji and Queen are so similar with their love for women too and Queen is a massive selfish glutton like Big Mom and he is heartless too so he makes a perfect opponent for Sanji as his moral contrast too.

:cheers::fransuper: :finally::bignews:

I need to get a drink, this has made my day so much and I'm really in a good mood and hyped/excited for this now!

:funky::queenhear::sanmoji::queenmeme:

If this leads to more Vegapunk reveal/exposition or whatever as you mentioned too and it should really imo as well, that would be so fantastic! I am so desperate to hear more about Vegapunk and finally see him appear asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.