Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Dont bring up that.
Before Wano Zoro fandom was hyping Zoro against Orochi because people hyped Orochi as this fucking strong ass Shogun, even more when he revealed to have a dope ass Mythical Fruit.
Then Zoro vs King was a thing when King and Queen were introduced and people automatically paired them with Zoro/Sanji.
Zoro vs Queen was a best a twist Oda could make but Queen would be stronger anyway. And what kind of snowflake do you have to be to cry about a little bit of trolling on the other stuff, when sanji fandom had to endure the running around doing nothing and the black maria shenanigan?
Endure? Endure what, exactly? Zoro been portrayed as the one shotter smug fighter since TS. Oh my, so hard to "endure".
Just enjoy Sanji vs Queen :suresure:

I can bet with anyone here that:

Zoro vs King is 100% happening.

King didint had much focus YET, and even queen had way more and is fighting a strawhat like sanji (more Focus to Queen).

Its more than clear that King hype yet to come isnt get defeated by a non strawhat as marco, but defeat marco and fight a strawhat, and the only one able to fight king on strenght matter and style is zoro.

Sanji saved Chopper , now Chopper is free to at least treat zoro even with the help of the Mink doctors. Zoro Will be up when king defeats marco.

This fight Will happen. Theres no question on that matter.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Character arcs, backstory. It's fine for characters to have their backstory simple and completed but from a character point of view, Zoro hasn't had much development since pre-ts. Zoro used to be my fav Sh and character in the pre-ts but since then he's been rather dull. Need something other than cool power moments from him personally.
Zoro should have had way more backstory explored during pre raid part.
His village was created by people from Wano, come on. All we get is "hurr durr, some wano dude forged the sword. it changes nothing for you, but there you go. lore.".
Dude deserves WAY MORE than that this arc.

Dont bring up that.
Before Wano Zoro fandom was hyping Zoro against Orochi because people hyped Orochi as this fucking strong ass Shogun, even more when he revealed to have a dope ass Mythical Fruit.
Then Zoro vs King was a thing when King and Queen were introduced and people automatically paired them with Zoro/Sanji.
Zoro vs Queen was a best a twist Oda could make but Queen would be stronger anyway. And what kind of snowflake do you have to be to cry about a little bit of trolling on the other stuff, when sanji fandom had to endure the running around doing nothing and the black maria shenanigan?
Endure? Endure what, exactly? Zoro been portrayed as the one shotter smug fighter since TS. Oh my, so hard to "endure".
poor zorotards instead of orochi they got hybrid kaido :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.