Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco is fighting King 1vs1 while Zoro is literally unconscious

How is Zoro vs King happening
It's funny when yall ask this lime Oda can't come up with some magical/eventful way to get Zoro better.

Like you and plenty others are expecting him to recover to a point to realistically behead Kaido the same night/morning, yet can't even see the idea that someone helps him heal or ignore his injuries until he stops fighting.

Like it's one thing to say you don't know how, it's another to sit here and claim its impossible when we don't know the extent of Marco's powers or even how Zoro may or may not get healed in time for anything else.

did we ever find out who was that hidden figure who talked to Marco in chapter 982? I don't think it's Izo as the pattern in the clothes is different

maybe that was the person who saved Luffy

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda could do anything so that's irrelevant

Queen vs Zoro never gonna happen, Zoro gains nothing skill wise from fighting Queen
The thing is, he gets nothing only until the point when he actually does.
He doesn't get anything from King as well.
UNLESS, in the future, King is revealed to have CoC as well and Zoro gets something out of the fight by improving his.
But that is something we cannot currently say, because it is not shown that King has CoC. Dude can't even get the respect from Whoswho and Sasaki. Had to pretend to be Kaido to call them.

Outside of this actual fact, what baffles me though is how many people would be "satisfied" by that. Like okay, it's a monumental feat right? But Zoro has barely done anything in the arc regarding major action panels outside of the few he got on the roof.

I think its vital he fights King, not only because it makes sense now with Sanji fighting Queen, but because I feel like after nearly 110 chapters this arc, Zoro hasn't had a proper swordsman fight with amazing clashes and panels.

All we've gotten so far is "how hard can I cut Kaido?" From a basic standpoint. As a fan of Zoro I wasn't satisfied with the rooftop fight, because it only was a measure of Kaido tanking every attack he has.

For context, I wasn't satisfied with Luffy's fight with Kaido UNTIL 1010 when they started clashing with CoC attacks. Before this I disliked the constant blows to Kaido without him doing much.

Tldr: Zoro and Sanji fighting King and Queen is the best outcome because it gives more exposure to the main characters in a 1v1 fight.
Yeah but that’s due to Zoro’s goal of the arc. The reason why it’s “how hard can I cut Kaido?” is because he himself established a goal that involves cutting Kaido. Would the rooftop alone be satisfying? I don’t think so, lasted too little and didn’t give Zoro much exposition.

A fight with King would be fitting though. It could set up him figuring out CoCc or expanding on Asura. Though, I’m still curious to see how Oda handles the timing of it all. In my opinion, the fight would have to start soon given Sanji v Queen starting now and the only way I can see that is Marco giving everything he’s got into healing Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.