Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sanji also said he hurt luffy to the best of his ability so there you go that was the best sanji could do.
Thats wrong translation, Sanji meant he insulted Luffy and his dream while beating him with at the same time, what he actually meant is
"i did the 'best' to hurt my Captain (feelings and body)" and thats why i shouldn't be accepted in the crew again"

Sanji didn't even used his whole arsenal lol

Oh shit, I forgot all about sea Jinbe. You might be on to something. I am gna wait and see what Sanji does before commenting any further lool

You think Luffy will be Yonko level come end of Wano:eeke: I personally don't think so. I see him leaving Wano as a certified YC1+
It’s sad that Jack is a DF user... would have been so much greater if he can swim and use Fishman Karate under water...and faces Jinbe

We would for the first time see ALL OUT Jinbe... cause that’s really it... Jinbe factually can never go show us his strongest form unless he fights under water...

Even he admitted that to Luffy in Impel down... he said “My strength is not that much because I’m on land, but I will be useful to you”
Luffy replied that he’s plenty strong already on land... but reality is to Jinbe... he’s heavily nerfed... SO HEAVILY!

normal fishman like Kurubo got TWICE as strong and as fast under water... you can even see Hody’s movement on land and on water... huge difference!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats wrong translation, Sanji meant he insulted Luffy and his dream while beating him with at the same time, what he actually meant is
"i did the best to hurt his Captain (feelings and body)" and thats why i shouldn't be accepted in the crew again"

Sanji didn't even used his whole arsenal lol
that's ridiculous he was talking to luffy himself why would he say ''his captain''? That makes no sense

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It’s sad that Jack is a DF user... would have been so much greater if he can swim and use Fishman Karate under water...and faces Jinbe

We would for the first time see ALL OUT Jinbe... cause that’s really it... Jinbe factually can never go show us his strongest form unless he fights under water...

Even he admitted that to Luffy in Impel down... he said “My strength is not that much because I’m on land, but I will be useful to you”
Luffy replied that he’s plenty strong already on land... but reality is to Jinbe... he’s heavily nerfed... SO HEAVILY!

normal fishman like Kurubo got TWICE as strong and as fast under water... you can even see Hody’s movement on land and on water... huge difference!
I hope we get to see Jinbe fight another Fishman underwater one day.

What is Queen's level, what makes that level?
Toying, how? Not trying to prevent him from tossing him around while in Zoan form? He cannot prevent that in that form...
Are his lasers faster when he isnt toying? They are not. Chopper is fine in MP, all he needs to do is increase the effectiveness of his hits.
On the other hand, not everyone is as tough as Ancient Zoan.
Upper Queen level is commander level. Yes thats his fodder cleaner. He be spamming it. He not even in hybrid yet. Stop it. Chopper probably going to beat a number or something. Something more to his level

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Guys, don't let all of this distract you from the fact that Sanji soloing a YC2 would already put him near the YC1 league, while some people on this forum stated that EoS Sanji would be YC3/2 level at most
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I will give you credit you were the one sanji fan who accepted Sanji vs Queen before it started:cheers:

Almost all of Zoro and Sanji's fights have been about mid dif.

A lot of ppl consider Mr.1 extreme dif but ive always viewed it as a gimmick fight since Zoro technically 1 shot him.
Gimmick fight? C’mon.. that’s a huge statement my friend that contradicts most fans belief.. even if it’s a one shot.. it required for Zoro to go BEYOND his own arsenal and get a new technique to happen... that’s extreme high diff for me by simple logic

Status
Not open for further replies.