Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You’re still on that M3 stuff? The powerscaling fanbase is the only group that actually gives a damn about that, because Oda sure as hell doesn’t, given the way he’s written the New World. Luffy is so far beyond Zoro and Sanji, it’s ridiculous, Zoro is beyond Sanji by a margin, and he had Jinbe, a former Warlord join the crew, after tanking an attack from a Yonko and blasting her off of his ship. Stop with this.
Luffy is not far beyond Zoro & Sanji. The SH's power dynamics mirrored that of Roger and Shanks. Luffy and Zoro are close in strength with Luffy just edging it out.

Exactly, but I still thing they gonna do some mental gymnastics to put Zoro in Yonko level if he win extreme diff King.

On the other hand, I really hope Pedro stays dead and is not the person saving Luffy...
I was gonna like your post for the first half...
Then took my like back when you started talking about my boy Pedro
:kriwhat:
Pedro is future strawhat... mark my words... he’ll be back one way or another Lol

Not even Luffy can mid diff Queen:kaidowhat: You remember the last time a SH faced a commander with a bounty of 1bill+? My man got beaten like a pinata until he unlocked fs but good luck thinking Queen is gna be light work for the likes of Sanji.
Different fighting styles. Kat was Luffy's best version and fight the same, he had to learn FS to win.
Queen is a bad matchup for Sanji, it's just going to be dodging bullets and beams then blitz kick. He also counters the Ice Plague.

If King and Queen indeed go for Zoro and Sanji then I'm going to laugh quite a lot; the moment those two were first introduced arguing to each other, one as a serious swordsman, the other as a goofy dude, these versus were the most obvious option for our guys.

Not even Luffy can mid diff Queen:kaidowhat: You remember the last time a SH faced a commander with a bounty of 1bill+? My man got beaten like a pinata until he unlocked fs but good luck thinking Queen is gna be light work for the likes of Sanji.
Since Sanji aint facing King who they hyped out the living shit of, now they are saying he can mid diff someone with a bounty of over a billion, above even Kata's bounty by a decent amount, that's what happens when they didn't look at their posts more open minded but nah, Momo hunted by King, Sanji, King can fly strongest commander, fire, Sanji beats King :hohoho:

Sanji doing the Job Zoro could not finish.. it’s so annoying Zoro thought he could keep up at rooftop

Now sanji ja to play Babysitter to Marimo otherwise he would be dead

Zoro useless as hell

:few:
Sanji pathetic shit disgrace almost got killed by blackmoria and beg help from robin. Just fucking runing around whole raid chapters for just treat the grandmaster
:steef:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Since Sanji aint facing King who they hyped out the living shit of, now they are saying he can mid diff someone with a bounty of over a billion, above even Kata's bounty by a decent amount, that's what happens when they didn't look at their posts more open minded but nah, Momo hunted by King, Sanji, King can fly strongest commander, fire, Sanji beats King :hohoho:
Zoro cucked sanji by stealing Hiyori, then cucked sanji again out of facing Kaido by telling him to go to the live floor when sanji was going to momo where Kaido is now, also cucked him from meeting Yamato, and will now cuck him from fighting King.:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:I can't even make fun of them anymore.

can t wait for the day he won t even see kizaru since they think it s his match up :rolaugh:

Lol said like 3 weeks ago that sanji will probably clash with or make an entrance by kicking queen. Because he has too in order to bring zoro to chopper. Also said the reaction would be like this on here. This still doesn't mean that he won't end up fighting king in the long run anymore than the ishisonson meant zoro vs apoo was set in stone. Until we see how the live floor plays out, where king and marco are, and the fights really start, nothing is confirmed :kayneshrug: king won't fight zoro. If you think so then remember that zoro is infront of queen right now just as much as sanji. Him fighting marco is incredibly ass. People jumping the gun and assuming shit as usual. Sanji finally is in on the action :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.