Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans biggest nightmare now is for Zoro to heal completely by some means... fight King and win extreme high diff... cause that would put him right back closer to Sanji/Queen once again Lol

Zoro fans better pray that Zoro stays away from facing King.. so that it stays up to fans headcanon that Zoro can oneshot King and he’s above YC1 based on what he showed Lol

Exactly, but I still thing they gonna do some mental gymnastics to put Zoro in Yonko level if he win extreme diff King.

On the other hand, I really hope Pedro stays dead and is not the person saving Luffy...

I wouldn’t say “nerfed” but more like “not fresh/exhausted” for each one... nobody wants to see a fight where both are nerfed from using their full abilities... right?
That means nothing to me tbh, in OP characters strongest attacks are always performed when they are in their most worn out state, don't ask how that works :kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No Queen was toying with him. It literally stated so in the panel. Like when Zombie Ryuma toyed with Brook, but fought Zoro seriously. Chopper is nowhere near Queen level
What is Queen's level, what makes that level?
Toying, how? Not trying to prevent him from tossing him around while in Zoan form? He cannot prevent that in that form...
Are his lasers faster when he isnt toying? They are not. Chopper is fine in MP, all he needs to do is increase the effectiveness of his hits.
On the other hand, not everyone is as tough as Ancient Zoan.

your logic say zoro did not tank Kaido Jimbei

Dude eıther yo do not understand or you are fool. After hitting, Luffy fought with ryou advanced haki have you ever seen kaido saıd ım dying my scar is hurting so much still you are saying irrelevant thing, according to your ıogic, w/o hit, kaido destroy everyting fast.
Show me a panel Kaidou shaking from tanking Luffy's attack??? Zoro's ashura >>>:cheers:

Exactly. Maybe a new variation of CoO instead would have been fire. Or as you said different flames but you could throw 1000 other examples in there.

Not to say that he won't get other powerups not related to the suit but still, I don't like its presence.
i just hope he uses his base to beat queen which he is capable of.

Resorting to the suit would further nerf him actually but it will give haters a reason to down play sanji regardless...

That's cap, Jinbei simplt heard Sanji like Frankt too, also in that same panel is shown with more bruises than WW with zero, who was in his shit full zoan form.
The guy literally turned away from his opponent mid fight to listen to an announcement, displaying a general lack of concern for his situation. Stop.

I consistently slandered all 3 calamities actually
So for me makes no difference... Queen and King were portrayed very close in strength and still do look close...
When was that? When King showed to be more competent than Queen in almost every interaction between the two? Or is it because Perospero and Queen are fighting chopper while King fights Marco?

Saying King=Queen is just as bad as saying Katakuri=Cracker/Smoothie.

Sulong >>> Queen (that make sulong YC1)

Sulong low diffed Jack. Queen couldn't low diffed Chopper

Zoro >>> Sulong + all scabbard combined

Nerfed Zoro left a a new permanent scarr all scabbard combined couldn't even open Kaidou's old scar.

Thus, Zoro >>>>>>>>> King>>> Queen>>>Sanji. The gap is real. :cheers:
Facts :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.