Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I still think Marco will fight Kaido for little bit as well. the question will he defeats King before that or someone else will take on King.
to be honest i am disappointed about X-Drake and Killer's match ups. fighting Apo and Hawkins who are not near a commander level as it seems they are not even part of the F6

You want him to do something in Nami's body? That's more on Zoro not doing anything to stop them and gas also took out Luffy on what Caesar did to him. So by that logic he isn't stronger than him?

You mean same material that even Whitebeard couldn't break? You do know there are materials to absorb specific damage like how Zoro couldn't cut Birdcage too. Zoro got fodderize by New Fishman Pirates and got captured. Idk what you mean when Sanji send Vergo flying and bleeding twice :kayneshrug:.
:nicagesmile:He wasn’t in Namis body

Hhhhhh
:milaugh:
It’s just headcanon... but Sanji has panels that elludes to coating his attacks with King’s haki... cause as far as my understanding of Haki types...
1- Armament haki is ONLY drawn on your fist or around your fist if your level is high in Ryuu

2- King’s haki are the only ones used with unique drawing of haki sparkles coming out of the clash like black getsuga tenshu lightening...

IT would be surprising but “genius set up” by Oda if when:
- Sanji smacked Oven and saved Chiffon.. “he coated himself in king’s haki... NOT armament haki”

- Same when he hit Pageone in some panels...

It would be genius by Oda because it follows his drawing pattern... and maybe Sanji never really needed “black coating of armament haki on his leg” because he was relying on King’s haki instead...

Again... it’s NOT likely... but when you stated the CoC... I had the urge to troll you by giving you this theory of mine hhhhh
You are a polite commenter so i dont mind your trolls

My honest opinion is WCI in my eyes that made me believe Sanji will not possess CoC

1,2,3 Sanji has not shown any signs of using CoC in any of his kicks if that were the case they would have shown something 1/2 things along the lines of what BM did to Page One or Luffy and Kaido CoC clashing, something that Zoro did in which you clearly see Asura creating those lines (dont know what color anime will use) with someone commenting was that CoC.

TBH Usopp legitimately has a higher chance of CoC than Sanji

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It don't matter what Commander it was. Cracker, Smoothie, King, Queen, Lucky Roo it doesn't freaking matter. Chopper would get washed. He not that tier yet if he ever even makes it there.

Chopper isn't giving any commander at this point in the story a run for their money. Lmao

I determined Chopper is that level cause its common sense. Sanji is far above Chopper and you will see in Sanji fight vs Queen
Yes you determined Chopper's stats based on tier in which you put him in and I keep telling you it's not how it works...
You do understand that Chopper has some stats better than Sanji, Luffy and even Zoro? Despite you not considering him YC tier...
We will see where Chopper stands soon enough.

Not really a feat to break stone and ground while you still got bested by Yeti Brothers while Sanji was active and damage Vergo even nerfed. Your actually making Sanji doing better on someone stronger compare to Zoro on how he can't handle Yeti Brothers. Don't insult cause you corner yourself, bruh :kayneshrug:.
I never said it was a feat I just said that he saved the crew which he did when you were claiming he didn’t :nicagesmile:
not to mention Sanji couldn’t even pick up a phone while in the same state

Kamazou a nerfed gifter…..negged full powered zolo
Even though ZoLo won the fight... I understand facts are difficult for you

Still better than Sanji getting neg diffed by weak ass Judge

That "Nerfed Gifter" made Kaido scream and easily took BM lightning attack, and know's Apoo's weakness and is going to beat Hawkins

Even though ZoLo won the fight... I understand facts are difficult for you

Still better than Sanji getting neg diffed by weak ass Judge

That "Nerfed Gifter" made Kaido scream and easily took BM lightning attack, and know's Apoo's weakness and is going to beat Hawkins
Nah, Kamazou fainting Zoro compare to Judge cheating on preventing Sanji from attack him actually make Sanji have better chance unlike Zoro who got hit once and faint soon after.

Yes you determined Chopper's stats based on tier in which you put him in and I keep telling you it's not how it works...
You do understand that Chopper has some stats better than Sanji, Luffy and even Zoro? Despite you not considering him YC tier...
We will see where Chopper stats soon enough.
I determined it by reading 1000+ Chapters of One piece. I am not delusional like yall Ussop, Nami, Chopper fans. Which is why 90% of what i say comes true. Oda is not a hard writer to see his pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.