Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they end up in udon because of all that metal and big mom might smell good.

I see Kidd using electromagnetism with his attacks to hurt big mom.

I think kidd will create inventions to deal with her homies.

During this fight I see law getting advanced observation but not honing yet since it’s obviously round 1. At the end of round 1 I think kidd unlocks advanced conquerers and clashed with big mom. After he clashes she beats him. Law would already be down at this point.

In round 2 I see law honing advanced observation I think it’s gonna be law kidd and luffy vs big mom and kaido. Kidd will unlock awakening and a new punk form. Law gets taken out in the first half of the fight.

That’s one of my main 3 scenarios
i think the best way to hurt big mum is to crush her soul with…. Her soul. We saw the only damage she received was by Zeus, used from
Nami. And Nami is quite weak (no hate).

so I think Kid will create a armor like a robot around him, kinda similar to gear 4, a big bigger maybe. Then he has his mechanic arms formed, but both are partly formed as cages. In these cages will be hera and Prometheus. Then he will be able to cover these robotic arms in CoA and CoC to keep them caged.

With this armor he will permanently attack big mum, with every hit forcing hera and Prometheus to release some of their power, so kid is hitting her with CoA+CoC+Hera+Prometheus+Physical strength.

Law will mainly help him to get openings, he will relocate Kid pretty often, kinda like when big mum wants to block an attack on her with her hand, he will shamble kid behind her to hit her. Also he will permanently shamble metal into the fight from different places on the island, maybe as last solution even his boat.
- Law will do something with Napoleon. “Battle of Trafalgar” real life historical reference

- Gamma Knife will be way more effective on Big Mom since he’ll actually know where her internal organs are. With Kaido, since Law didn’t know the anatomy of a Dragon he wasn’t sure if that was where the heart was

- Law will not be a big damage dealer here, more of support and utility. It’s up to Kidd to learn how to do major damage.

- Law might tell Kidd about CoC coating. Or Kidd just realize it when Big Mom hits him.

- Kidd will make a complete form of “Punk Rotten” which will be a full giant mech. He’ll use armament hardening on it and he’ll use the giant sword on Onigashima. On that note I also believe he will make a lighter body armor that will allow him to be more mobile

something like this (credit to @natalardo on Instagram for the art):

- Kidd will have DF awakening. This will be something that Kidd finally has to set himself apart from Luffy.

- @Lukegranders made a prediction that Kidd and Big Mom will end up fighting in Udon Prison when Onigashima reach Wano and I agree with that. On that point once Onigashima reaches Wano, Kidd will get a massive power boost thanks to all of Kaido’s weapon factories on Wano.

- Killer, Hawkins, and Apoo end up joining the fight and we get to see what the alliance that they put together to take down Shanks can really do once they all put their mind to fighting together.
My men handing spoilers :shocking::shocking::shocking:

Keep crying moe

Sanji fainted to gas couldn't even grab a den den
Zoro fainted to gas sliced the spikey cliff and saved everyone
Why you making excuses for luffy when he was actually in a fight when you tried slander zoro for the Yeti cool brothers when it wasn't even a fight ?
Lmfao it was a tiny door not a massive wall franky negged it
Panel of zoro even once trying and failing to cut the bird cage ?
Yes moe zoro is not strong enough to change his lungs to gills and breathe underwater.
Vergo broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
No haki
No bamboo
Zolo, stop. Your embarrassing yourself with 'Moe Fetish'. I know it is you.

Zoro didn't saved everyone. He got hit by the gas and fainted.
What excuses? You guys are one making excuses as it's same thing like with Sanji, but you can't admit fault.
So again you think Franky > Whitebeard who couldn't break same material at Marineford? Again understand certain materials are made to prevent like Birdcage and Zoro unable to cut it.
Zolo couldn't stop them underwater, but yet could try to attack their captain.
Sanji harm Vergo even nerfed and was fine after the fight. Sanji didn't went full power, so Idk your headcannon unlike Zoro struggling to beat Apoo on his own and need Drake to help him.

He used energy steroids 🗿and if you give inhaler for Zoro under water he could've still low diff him
Actually he was awake before eating steroids, so he was fine even before steroids usage. I mean we have to see, but he still move too slow for attacks on him given the water at times.
Post automatically merged:

You guys know Queen isn't a Okama, correct?

Queen's strengths and weaknesses are different than some other people who we rank among commanders, it is not the same for all...
His main selling point is tankiness, that's what keeps him at the commander level. His haki game is 0 so far. He has access to some weapons that mainly spread the virus which is useless against Chopper. His best offense seems to be exactly that laser.

I seriously doubt he has higher firepower than that laser. His physical strength is lower than MP Chopper.
If Chopper awakens and adds toughness and recovery, he could be giving Queen a run for his money in his best stats...
With already superior strength, all he really needs is CoA added to make his hits more effective.

Sanji wouldnt have any stat above Chopper except speed which against Queen is irrelevant, he is not a hard target to hit.
Even people with Haki like Marco and Sanji cannot keep Queen down, as I mentioned, not a problem specific to Chopper.
You are unable to realize that if you long determined Chopper as weak, regardless of form, which isnt true...
It don't matter what Commander it was. Cracker, Smoothie, King, Queen, Lucky Roo it doesn't freaking matter. Chopper would get washed. He not that tier yet if he ever even makes it there.

Chopper isn't giving any commander at this point in the story a run for their money. Lmao

I determined Chopper is that level cause its common sense. Sanji is far above Chopper and you will see in Sanji fight vs Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.