Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Upper Queen level is commander level. Yes thats his fodder cleaner. He be spamming it. He not even in hybrid yet. Stop it. Chopper probably going to beat a number or something. Something more to his level
Queen's strengths and weaknesses are different than some other people who we rank among commanders, it is not the same for all...
His main selling point is tankiness, that's what keeps him at the commander level. His haki game is 0 so far. He has access to some weapons that mainly spread the virus which is useless against Chopper. His best offense seems to be exactly that laser.

I seriously doubt he has higher firepower than that laser. His physical strength is lower than MP Chopper.
If Chopper awakens and adds toughness and recovery, he could be giving Queen a run for his money in his best stats...
With already superior strength, all he really needs is CoA added to make his hits more effective.

Sanji wouldnt have any stat above Chopper except speed which against Queen is irrelevant, he is not a hard target to hit.
Even people with Haki like Marco and Sanji cannot keep Queen down, as I mentioned, not a problem specific to Chopper.
You are unable to realize that if you long determined Chopper as weak, regardless of form, which isnt true...

There's still a chance of Queen not being Sanji's final match tho.

I don't think a character like Sanji being stalled for a lot of time because of this fight...

@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
I want some thoughts on this battle. How do you think they will handle Linlin and their homies? Where is the battle going (a floor of Kaido's castle can't handle the damage, I'm assuming they'll end up somewhere else)? What PUs do you see incoming?
- Law will do something with Napoleon. “Battle of Trafalgar” real life historical reference

- Gamma Knife will be way more effective on Big Mom since he’ll actually know where her internal organs are. With Kaido, since Law didn’t know the anatomy of a Dragon he wasn’t sure if that was where the heart was

- Law will not be a big damage dealer here, more of support and utility. It’s up to Kidd to learn how to do major damage.

- Law might tell Kidd about CoC coating. Or Kidd just realize it when Big Mom hits him.

- Kidd will make a complete form of “Punk Rotten” which will be a full giant mech. He’ll use armament hardening on it and he’ll use the giant sword on Onigashima. On that note I also believe he will make a lighter body armor that will allow him to be more mobile

something like this (credit to @natalardo on Instagram for the art):

- Kidd will have DF awakening. This will be something that Kidd finally has to set himself apart from Luffy.

- @Lukegranders made a prediction that Kidd and Big Mom will end up fighting in Udon Prison when Onigashima reach Wano and I agree with that. On that point once Onigashima reaches Wano, Kidd will get a massive power boost thanks to all of Kaido’s weapon factories on Wano.

- Killer, Hawkins, and Apoo end up joining the fight and we get to see what the alliance that they put together to take down Shanks can really do once they all put their mind to fighting together.

What if, just what if Queen is Sanji's uncle and it was foreshadowed on Kamabakka kingdom with Sanji's repressed Okama tendencies hinting at it running in the family as another Vinsmoke failure.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Don't even care if it's King or Queen, at least Sanji is fighting someone important.

Seems like no crazy ancient animal if the headache was Luffy's voice so I'll guess fishmen pirates then.
Or plot twist... this is Koby coming with the Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.