Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Moe got banned before june 2020 your join date is november 2020 how do you even know Moe? :vistalaugh: This is the third alt who accuses another guy to be an alt Lmao
I knew moe from youtube on his old days as ''moe king'' he used to hang out at every op youtube channel spewing his sanji wank
you could literally go from roger's channel to another random one like zorofanbo124's and you would find him there

Thay was nothing. It was against base Kaidou. This is hybrid Kaidou. Only zoro manage to make him tremble, shaking from pain. :cheers:
Where is that COPE Gif. We need it here especially Luffy will continue fighting Kaido.

Kaido was fine and one-shot Zoro. You guys are desperate to try to push 'ZKK' when Zoro confirmed he needs Luffy to beat him :kayneshrug:.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You want him to do something in Nami's body? That's more on Zoro not doing anything to stop them and gas also took out Luffy on what Caesar did to him. So by that logic he isn't stronger than him?

You mean same material that even Whitebeard couldn't break? You do know there are materials to absorb specific damage like how Zoro couldn't cut Birdcage too. Zoro got fodderize by New Fishman Pirates and got captured. Idk what you mean when Sanji send Vergo flying and bleeding twice :kayneshrug:.
Keep crying moe

Sanji fainted to gas couldn't even grab a den den
Zoro fainted to gas sliced the spikey cliff and saved everyone
Why you making excuses for luffy when he was actually in a fight when you tried slander zoro for the Yeti cool brothers when it wasn't even a fight ?
Lmfao it was a tiny door not a massive wall franky negged it
Panel of zoro even once trying and failing to cut the bird cage ?
Yes moe zoro is not strong enough to change his lungs to gills and breathe underwater.
Vergo broke sanjis leg with sanjis fighting style
No haki
No bamboo

Please show me? Im dying to see this
Hhhhhh
:milaugh:
It’s just headcanon... but Sanji has panels that elludes to coating his attacks with King’s haki... cause as far as my understanding of Haki types...
1- Armament haki is ONLY drawn on your fist or around your fist if your level is high in Ryuu

2- King’s haki are the only ones used with unique drawing of haki sparkles coming out of the clash like black getsuga tenshu lightening...

IT would be surprising but “genius set up” by Oda if when:
- Sanji smacked Oven and saved Chiffon.. “he coated himself in king’s haki... NOT armament haki”

- Same when he hit Pageone in some panels...

It would be genius by Oda because it follows his drawing pattern... and maybe Sanji never really needed “black coating of armament haki on his leg” because he was relying on King’s haki instead...

Again... it’s NOT likely... but when you stated the CoC... I had the urge to troll you by giving you this theory of mine hhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.