Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely have no idea what the hell you’re saying here, something about alts and polls? You know the mods can check and match IP addresses, right? Nobody randomly decided to call you Moe, word got out that it is unequivocally you. If that wasn’t enough, your incessant, unfounded, and hilariously misguided view of Sanji’s importance to the story clinched it :myman:
Trolling 101 - Pretend to insult someone's grammar and you don't know what they are saying.

Man you must me on another level on your mind. What a comeback...Like I never heard something like that before.

I mean your fault on your side to think I am the same guy. Mods stated I am not him and many others, so if you guys feel I am him, that is up to you. I can only say by words, but Head Piece make you think I am him just like you think Luffy won't beat Kaido and Zoro is 'ZKK' when it been debunked on both sides.

What? Saying Sanji facing King or Queen is not it when we see it? You guys saying he wasn't on YC lvl and won't face either, but now can't admit fault on being on that. Yeah come back when you ready to take this seriously, Kid :kayneshrug:.

H

humanbeing

someone is still missing the one who cured the red scabbards. could he/she the one who rescued Luffy? there are too many possibilities. wish the leaker would have told us.

Trolling 101 - Pretend to insult someone's grammar and you don't know what they are saying.

Man you must me on another level on your mind. What a comeback...Like I never heard something like that before.

I mean your fault on your side to think I am the same guy. Mods stated I am not him and many others, so if you guys feel I am him, that is up to you. I can only say by words, but Head Piece make you think I am him just like you think Luffy won't beat Kaido and Zoro is 'ZKK' when it been debunked on both sides.

What? Saying Sanji facing King or Queen is not it when we see it? You guys saying he wasn't on YC lvl and won't face either, but now can't admit fault on being on that. Yeah come back when you ready to take this seriously, Kid :kayneshrug:.
Nobody is reading that
:suresure:

Those lines were in the Oven and Pageone panels actually... but they are really “minimal or small” compared to Luffy for example, and maybe that’s because he’s weak at it or doesn’t specialize in it... but still maybe able to use the technique nonetheless... similar to how Boa sisters can use Ryuu technique but cannot be compared to Luffy’s Ryuu for example.

those are the panels of sparkles... again... just headcanon and theory.. so take it at face value

All I’m saying these can be hints by Oda... so I liked to share it before it comes true and then fans come and look back into those panels to say “Oda foreshadowed it without us realizing”
So it’s just the usual me saying “I’m watching you Oda... and know every move” Lol.. and not necessarily that much interested in Sanji having it
I understand what your saying, respect your opinion, I just disagree with the fact those are hints of CoC

My counter is if Oda wanted to unlock Sanji's CoC he would have done it at some point in WCI in his own arc

About the person who saved Luffy, given that it's supposed to be a shocking reveal, it means it's either someone very strong and important or someone that was supposed to be dead and who has some relevance to the arc.
Luffy is under the sea so it can't be someone with a DF.
It's also an ally (from Wano or that knows Luffy), otherwise there'd be no point in saving him.

With that said, we have a few options, like Rayleigh (who proposed his help to Oden in the past and he is Luffy's mentor), Garp (Luffy's grandfather and may want to end the Rocks era, only strong marine available), Toki (we still haven't learned much from her, we didn't see her die in the flashback).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

You’re the only one pretending here (that Sanji matters, that you aren’t Moe, that you write cohesively), I seriously can’t tell what you’re saying or why I should care about some unrelated poll bullshit. Anyway, you can drop the stuff with King, Oda’s once again disproving you directly :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.