Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Oda gives all the current fights the attention they deserve. Chopper did well against Queen, considering he took care of the virus then landed a good hit in before stalling Queen while his time limit was running out. Hopefully Chopper can get another fight since his business with Queen seems done. Sanji vs Queen always seemed the most likely fight for Sanji and I think it's great he's facing Kaido's second strongest subordinate.

Yamato facing her dad is also pretty cool, hopefully the encounter shows us more of both of their characters and pasts.
I think Chopper will heal Zoro and after that he will fight against the strongest Number

Lol... I said the same about his power up... I wanted Oda to give Sanji his exoskeleton power up in WCI... and his proper 1 vs 1 fight there even more than Wano
Let’s be honest... WCI is a shit arc with unsatisfactory ending and resolve for Sanji’s arc story... so I wouldn’t use that in my argument...
Cause I will be honest... if I was a writer... I would be more focused on making Sanji shine by WCI ending than delay it to Wano... yet here we are...
it’s just what it is... Oda fucking rushed WCI.. and he just wanted to meet the deadline of reaching Wano by the year of 2018.. no matter what...
I agree with the point he should have had a 1v1. Baking a cake as his big heroic piece was pretty lame. Had a lot of opportunity to have a 1v1 focus for Sanji heroic moment

I agree with you on the focus, also would have made WCI shorter. It's even funnier that Oda rushed it seeing how WCI was 80 chapters as well. That's the issue with too many support characters that arent SHs getting panel time.
Post automatically merged:

Que the FOOK

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is a gag since it comes with 'I AM NOT A RACCOON!' to comically hit someone to make them bleed. I guess Nami is stronger than Luffy since she mad him bleed many times.

He beaten enemies with any style. So your saying he didn't beat Daz Bones at full power cause he use 1 sword? That is stupid.

Zoro wasn't nerfed and Kamazou was.

Zoro should know when being attack around and Kamazou still fainted him as stated by him and Zoro admitting it was his fault on that :kayneshrug:.
Why are you still stuck on Zoro vs Kamazo? Is there where you have been left with the manga man?

Status
Not open for further replies.