Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what your saying, respect your opinion, I just disagree with the fact those are hints of CoC

My counter is if Oda wanted to unlock Sanji's CoC he would have done it at some point in WCI in his own arc
Lol... I said the same about his power up... I wanted Oda to give Sanji his exoskeleton power up in WCI... and his proper 1 vs 1 fight there even more than Wano
Let’s be honest... WCI is a shit arc with unsatisfactory ending and resolve for Sanji’s arc story... so I wouldn’t use that in my argument...
Cause I will be honest... if I was a writer... I would be more focused on making Sanji shine by WCI ending than delay it to Wano... yet here we are...
it’s just what it is... Oda fucking rushed WCI.. and he just wanted to meet the deadline of reaching Wano by the year of 2018.. no matter what...

Okay? Zoro is a swordsman, how do you think could he attack Orochi and carry her, when he uses his hands to fight? Think with your brain, man.
You see if you used your brains you would have realised, start of wano zoro used one hand plus sepukku knife to launch an attack which cut through the magistrate and the building . Zoro can use one hand to fight . He just cant protect toko and do that. Now that I threw your bs into the mud come up with another lame excuse :)

I hope Oda gives all the current fights the attention they deserve. Chopper did well against Queen, considering he took care of the virus then landed a good hit in before stalling Queen while his time limit was running out. Hopefully Chopper can get another fight since his business with Queen seems done. Sanji vs Queen always seemed the most likely fight for Sanji and I think it's great he's facing Kaido's second strongest subordinate.

Yamato facing her dad is also pretty cool, hopefully the encounter shows us more of both of their characters and pasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.