Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Chopper was getting toyed with. Queen didn't take him serious like i told. Oh look spoilers said same exact things i told you.
-Queen is playing around
- Sanji going to save Chopper

Chopper is going to go do something else or be paralyzed. Bro don't you get tired of being wrong?
Wrong about what? Queen cannot perform better in Zoan form, even if he wants to perform better in that form, he cannot.
Chopper can deal with his Zoan form, cannot outlast him but can deal with it anyway.
Whether he can deal with base and hybrid is something else. You are making it sound like Zoan Queen can trash Chopper...

Judge is stronger than Nerfed Kamazou, so Idk what you mean there? Your actually making Zoro getting fainted by Kamazou as being weaker from how you talk.
Nope, Kamazou dont care about killing those Germa Soldiers.

Kamazou faster, stronger, agile, quicker thatn Judge.

Kamazou/Killer is a BEASTTTTT did work on Kaido and withstood multiple BM attacks

bruh chopper making queen bleed ain t a gag :milaugh:
It is a gag since it comes with 'I AM NOT A RACCOON!' to comically hit someone to make them bleed. I guess Nami is stronger than Luffy since she mad him bleed many times.
1v2
missing 3 swordstyle
but hey zoro wasnt nerfed
it s not like gyukimaru cheap shtoed zoro to give killer a free hit :suresure:
He beaten enemies with any style. So your saying he didn't beat Daz Bones at full power cause he use 1 sword? That is stupid.

Zoro wasn't nerfed and Kamazou was.

Zoro should know when being attack around and Kamazou still fainted him as stated by him and Zoro admitting it was his fault on that :kayneshrug:.

Nope, Kamazou dont care about killing those Germa Soldiers.

Kamazou faster, stronger, agile, quicker thatn Judge.

Kamazou/Killer is a BEASTTTTT did work on Kaido and withstood multiple BM attacks
Kamazou would get beaten by them easily. Same Judge who fought Snack an YC4, so stop your making Zoro become weaker on facing Kamazou from your talk.

Killer is someone different, but he is also facing Hawkins now, so hard to say on scale wise, but he is YC lvl.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
About the person who saved Luffy, given that it's supposed to be a shocking reveal, it means it's either someone very strong and important or someone that was supposed to be dead and who has some relevance to the arc.
Luffy is under the sea so it can't be someone with a DF.
It's also an ally (from Wano or that knows Luffy), otherwise there'd be no point in saving him.

With that said, we have a few options, like Rayleigh (who proposed his help to Oden in the past and he is Luffy's mentor), Garp (Luffy's grandfather and may want to end the Rocks era, only strong marine available), Toki (we still haven't learned much from her, we didn't see her die in the flashback).
Watch it being the Tengu Mask swordsmith.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
You’re the only one pretending here (that Sanji matters, that you aren’t Moe, that you write cohesively), I seriously can’t tell what you’re saying or why I should care about some unrelated poll bullshit. Anyway, you can drop the stuff with King, Oda’s once again disproving you directly :sanmoji:
You too? Don’t bother with this mule

Status
Not open for further replies.