Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I already told you the mods confirmed your IP address and matched it to that of your old account. You are Moe whether you want us to believe you or not; literally everyone already calls you that, so I’m not sure who you think you’re fooling at this point.

As far as the other shit, I never said “polls” until you randomly brought them up, so who REALLY thinks they’re important?? You’re fighting this war on too many fronts, you’re mixing up the vitriol being spit back at you by all of us.
Mods stated I wasn't him and have talk to them. Idk anything about IP as they told me different I am not him. Only ones who called me that are you and idiotic toxic side who got no backing, but to say 'Your Moe!' when I state an opinion. Stop you coping on not having anything on your side and your forcing headcannon that isn't true to begin with.

Not really fighting, just stating my opinion and your one brought talks on polls, so just stating facts about it.

Sanji is stronger than him as it shows when he even beaten RS Yonji who RS is one with helping on physical strength.

Judge shows he can't handle him if he need to call out to them to protect him. Your not stronger than someone if you do that during middle of fighting. Why not show by defending it yourself, not asking for help to protect you there :kayneshrug:.
The fight says otherwise. Especially when you never had the upperhand

Yonji is even weaker trash. Brook could probably low diff Yonji

I guess they're bringing back Killer I mean Kamazo since they don't want to talk about what's going to happen in the upcoming chapter. I don't know why I'm actually excited for Sanji vs Queen.

Kamazo is just Killer without his punishing blades. The manga made that clear.

I'm looking forward to seeing how far Sanji has grown in Wano. Everybody had time to train or make improvements so let's see what he can do. I'm also interested in seeing everything Queen could do. Oda has turned him into One Piece version of inspector gadget.

Cant be stronger than someone when you never had an upperhand in the fight to begin with

Sanji should have shown judge who was boss but failed to do so
He hates Judge more than he hates anyone else. However, he will never let his hatred for Judge to take over so that he would be willing to kill other people/even his brothers to make Judge suffer. He explains the reason pretty well by saying he would not want to feel ashamed in front of Zeff.

Yeah.. so?
Zoro being the second strongest is well known, but does that imply he's a tier above Sanji? Does that imply he's near to Luffy?
No, Zoro is stronger than Sanji, fine, Zoro Is the second and Sanji Is the third. So? Does that change the fact that the cook is a rival for Zoro, that he has a similar role, I mean being Luffy's wing and support?
Not too a lot of people on here, there are quite a few that think Sanji is second strongest and even consider Sanji right hand man

Your brain must not be working. Read what the words in the pretty pictures are saying.
Bro either you are joking or you are retarded af:whitepress: it literally says he cant do shit about the women so he got captured AGAIN. First it was with men included and the second time only the females captured him so again tf you are trying to prove:laughmoji:

Ah no I don't mean that Kamazo is not Killer, I was saying that the 2 stand on different phisical/mental conditions and dispose of different weapons
I understand what you were saying, I again disagree, Killer and Kamazou have the exact same mental condition, and he is slightly weaker with Scythes but he isnt "nerfed" or a different person though

But you literally stated that though. You said Kamazou has the power of a pleasure and then Killer all the sudden has YC or(much higher power level than Kamazou), even though Killer still has the effects of the smile... soooooo

The only reason you say he is nerfed is to pedal your agenda to make Zoro look as weak as possible. Neither Killer or Zoro were at their "full strength/capacity". Just because they arent at their full capacity doesnt make them "NERFED" which in your case means extremely weak
Never said anything on Kamazou could do that. Your saying he can while I am saying Kamazou while nerfed tied with Zoro. Your making him 'weak' by stating Judge who is stronger than Nerfed Kamazou. You brought it to yourself, not me.

Bro either you are joking or you are retarded af:whitepress: it literally says he cant do shit about the women so he got captured AGAIN. First it was with men included and the second time only the females captured him so again tf you are trying to prove:laughmoji:
Ignore him, when people disagree with him he gets mad salty then puts you on his ignore list. It's pretty funny to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.