Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, he did the exact same thing in Dressrosa, Alabasta on the other hand was paced very well because it didnt have the amount of side characters to focus on.

Wano is the same thing it's why it's been ongoing for nearly 3 years and were still on act 3
Oda should honestly go back to draw enemies crews in the structure of
- Captain
- 3-4 strongest subbordinates
- 5-6 strong members for rest of strawhats
- While rest of allies and subbordinates should be like the waiters... who basically have the fodder marine soldier design... so that he doesn’t focus on them and put many screentime on them...
A classic arc by one piece basically... we will go back to the good old days of 50-70 chapters per arc with full fight to for each member with the arc story also fleshed out

Never said anything on Kamazou could do that. Your saying he can while I am saying Kamazou while nerfed tied with Zoro. Your making him 'weak' by stating Judge who is stronger than Nerfed Kamazou. You brought it to yourself, not me.
yeaaaaaaaaah you did. Also friendly tip it's you're (as in you are) not your

I have no Idea why you are lying, you keep digging a deeper hole with all the lying you are doing.

Kamazou is far stronger than Judge... Judge is weak trash

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Mods stated I wasn't him and have talk to them. Idk anything about IP as they told me different I am not him. Only ones who called me that are you and idiotic toxic side who got no backing, but to say 'Your Moe!' when I state an opinion. Stop you coping on not having anything on your side and your forcing headcannon that isn't true to begin with.

Not really fighting, just stating my opinion and your one brought talks on polls, so just stating facts about it.

Oda should honestly go back to draw enemies crews in the structure of
- Captain
- 3-4 strongest subbordinates
- 5-6 strong members for rest of strawhats
- While rest of allies and subbordinates should be like the waiters... who basically have the fodder marine soldier design... so that he doesn’t focus on them and put many screentime on them...
A classic arc by one piece basically... we will go back to the good old days of 50-70 chapters per arc with full fight to for each member with the arc story also fleshed out
I agree, he needs to make it more compact so there is more focus on that to be able to make more arcs and a better storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.