Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That isn't really proof as they judge because I didn't want to say anything on Sanji and think I am him. Do you guys even know what guy look like to say I am same person to be honest? Saying because I defended a character isn't proof unless you think those who with Sanji are all my accounts together :kayneshrug:.
You said the mods have already agreed that you are not moe and yet that's a mod right there saying that he knows you are moe, so why are you lying? Why are you pretending to not be Moe when literally everyone already knows you are?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
We now see Big mom sweet commanders 3/4 and also Kaido calamity 3. Would like to know how Kaido and Linlin decide when it come to choose a calamity or sweet commander. On Kaido reaction as example he hold very much respect torwards Jack, didn't want to lose him. In case probably their must be a demand like something special to became a top commander. Probably CoC? Or a awakenend df power? Someone should ask question like this to Oda in Sbs.
King and Queen have been with Kaido for at least 20+ years so seniority is a factor, and he seems to respect Jack's strength. Kaido seems to respect all of his strong subordinates actually.

The Sweet Commanders were just chosen for their strength. Perospero seems to have authority over Smoothie and I think Snack was part of Oven/Daifuku's squad.

yeaaaaaaaaah you did. Also friendly tip it's you're (as in you are) not your

I have no Idea why you are lying, you keep digging a deeper hole with all the lying you are doing.

Kamazou is far stronger than Judge... Judge is weak trash
Nah, just stating Judge is stronger than Kamazou and your making Zoro weaker by stating Kamazou when we know he was nerfed. He isn't stronger than Germa while nerfed, bruh unless you think Hawkins is stronger than Zoro since Killer is facing him now too :kayneshrug:.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Could be that he is trolling too. You never know, but different mods stated I am not him Nat, Rayan, Bang, and Bogard.
Nat’s the one who confirmed it for me, and since she doesn’t spend all her time here lying about benign shit and spamming the same two arguments for a third-tier anime character, I think I’ll believe her over you, thanks!!

I agree with your take. I was just saying a lot of people on this forum view Sanji as far stronger and higher rank in SHs than Zoro when the dynamic has always been the same
I think most of the time they're just baiting, I do the same sometimes, I don't even hate at all Zoro's character. I liked Sanji and Zoro in the same way, but I started to love the cook after his germa flashback because really reminds me of myself.
I actually love Zoro/Sanji interactions. :steef:
But since I have to become the new Chrono lemme make fun of Lolo. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.