Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You said TAC in your post, so thought it was him. Not my fault if you can't word out your posts, bruh. Nat confirmed already I am not him, that is more your toxic side who can't admit fault like you guys on 'ZKK' debunked.

Also I do not understand what you said on bottom sentence, bruh :kayneshrug:.
Ok this made me laugh:suresure::suresure::suresure: apparently it's @Jew D. Boy who can't write properly and not moe's english that is lacking.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

For Sanji to win against Queen, his kicks need to have piercing power. Otherwise, he will be like Luffy when he was up against Kaido. Saying "I cant't get through his scales".

With the attacks that we know so far, non of them have AP that can do internal damage or cut of limbs of Queen. Sanji needs new power up, or Queen's durability needs to be nerfed.
he has it.. i give you my word..

i bet my acc on the line on this one @Abysmal gatekeeper

For Sanji to win against Queen, his kicks need to have piercing power. Otherwise, he will be like Luffy when he was up against Kaido. Saying "I cant't get through his scales".

With the attacks that we know so far, non of them have AP that can do internal damage or cut of limbs of Queen. Sanji needs new power up, or Queen's durability needs to be nerfed.
Sanji has that more concentrated diable jambe and also has hell memories. But I don’t know if that’s enough, since Queen is the most durable and toughest beast of the beast’s pirates

I think it will be a hard fight though...we have yet to see hybrid queen
Also I have a feeling that he will be awakened zoan, same for Jack and King... which is why Jack keeps going back up after getting defeated... so I feel the fight will be a struggle to keep him down... where as an awakened zoan... he might keep recovering back up again and again until Sanji uses a davastating technique that makes Queen damage permenant... thus Haki and fire upgrade should play a role imo
I don't see it tbh, even Hybrid Queen is a easy target. I see Queen firing bullets and laser beams but Sanji dodging/going invisible and attacking with DJ + RS speed until his robot body starts malfunctioning.

If it was King, King sensed invisible Sanji and can take a fire attack so it would be a far harder fight. That'll force Sanji to get even stronger but we'll have to see what Oda plans to do with Sanji vs Queen.

Yeah wither some sort of upgrade of DJ with RS, otherwise he doesn't have what it takes to inflict long lasting damage to the biggest dinosaurs that walked. Especially considering the fact he's like a cyborg on top, kicks and DJ wont help even with RS, that wont pierce his defense.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Read again Sanji vs Jabura and DJ going past Tekkai.

Status
Not open for further replies.