Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will gladly receive any accusations thrown my way:goatasure: don't know how the hell am i supposed to hide from you guys that i am Amparezy but alas i will try.
Moe does it to everyone, he's called me imaclub and kumae before
Post automatically merged:

Yaser doesn't strike like Chrono in my personal experience.

Chrono avoids me, they are quite the opposite.
Chrono is a loser who doesnt have the dignity to face the music

If Luffy had ill intentions for anyone in his crew, they would be little more than a blood stain on the ground in relatively short order.
Zoro and Sanji fandom get a lot of criticism but every once in a while you come across some Luffy fans with extreme superiority complex.
There is no way Zoro will ever be that much weaker than Luffy he is very close to him if not his equal already.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Moe does it to everyone, he's called me imaclub and kumae before
Post automatically merged:

Chrono is a loser who doesnt have the dignity to face the music
He calls me kumae and orojackson refugee, all the time too, i don't even know why he keeps going on about kumae from what i've seen ever since moe came back they didn't even interact.

Zoro and Sanji fandom get a lot of criticism but every once in a while you come across some Luffy fans with extreme superiority complex.
There is no way Zoro will ever be that much weaker than Luffy he is very close to him if not his equal already.
“Extreme superiority complex,” is an unsurprising way to be referred to from somebody who in the same paragraph tries to say that Zoro is either Luffy’s equal or almost is, despite literally the entirety of the story saying otherwise, including events that have happened within the last ten chapters.

Not doing this stuff again for the umpteenth time on this site.

“Not every pirate ship operates the same,” yet you were the one who brought up the comparisons between Roger, Shanks, and Luffy, not me.

That aside, the rest of that is blatantly false. A quarter or so of the way through the series, we had an actual, tangible indication that Luffy was vastly superior to everyone else in his crew, namely that the person he was fighting was actually stared to be twice as strong as the people the next two strongest of the crew were fighting, and ever since then, the gap between the enemies each has faced has only gotten wider.

It works the absolute same way with every crew, excepting Buggy, who’s a gag anyway. An old, sick and dying Whitebeard two shot a guy that Marco couldn’t even hit. Roger contended with that very same individual in his prime, while an old Rayleigh sardonically admitted that he was struggling with someone at the level of the person Old Whitebeard buried in Marineford. Oden watched in awe as Roger and Whitebeard split the sky while he ended up fighting against someone that was presumable around the level of Roger’s second.

At the beginning of Wano, Kaido one shot Luffy who had just walked away from beating the strongest officer in a rival Yonko crew, showing the difference in the gap between Yonko and someone who was even above what a YC1 trends at. Zoro hit Kaido with his strongest attack, left a superficial wound which Kaido shrugged off and then turned his attention to someone who he thought could really fight him, who ended up actually fighting him in base form and was more to Kaido than the afterthought Zoro turned out to be. Luffy was implied to have broken through Kaido’s full power haki (Kaido acknowledged that he fought Luffy at full strength, or near it, last chapter), which includes advanced CoC, given that the top of Kaido’s club is cracked.

That the captains of the crew are massively stronger than the subordinates in that same crew has been a long established theme in the manga. If Luffy had ill intentions for anyone in his crew, they would be little more than a blood stain on the ground in relatively short order.
Wait, Kaido ragdolled Luffy and laughed, but got scarred and didn't laugh at his much weaker subordinate?

Status
Not open for further replies.